PDA

View Full Version : starveiw report request /come on lads all contact the support team now

alotmentman
16th June, 2011, 04:10 PM
we wanted support now theve given it us ///so come on lets all show our support by contacting them ////it dont cost you nothing to contact them so lets all get the ball rolling contact them and lets see ///if only 45 year thats nothing /the more people contact them then it might be our favour //least they avent left you high un dry //there offer there so lets all grab it ////////just download the file open it fill in and send then we all can see dont just sit back and let a few do it /////:top::top::top::beer::deal:

snedz1967
16th June, 2011, 04:19 PM
we wanted support now theve given it us ///so come on lets all show our support by contacting them ////it dont cost you nothing to contact them so lets all get the ball rolling contact them and lets see ///if only 45 year thats nothing /the more people contact them then it might be our favour //least they avent left you high un dry //there offer there so lets all grab it ////////just download the file open it fill in and send then we all can see dont just sit back and let a few do it /////:top::top::top::beer::deal:

i contacted them waste a time never been connected box is 24 days old no payin extra for somethin iv never had sell it or get money back I SAY

topshoter187
16th June, 2011, 04:32 PM
why should people have to pay extra when they have paid nearly ?100 for the box. How are they providing support when they are charging for a sub, if they wanted to provide good support they would have had all the channels and made sure everyone is on the server. I feel sorry for people who have brought the boxes new and cannot connect to the server now without paying for sub. The whole process has been 1 big lie since it went down. Also when you pay by paypal its one big paper trail for people to get caught, they will have your home address, full name, card details etc.

satsmo
16th June, 2011, 04:36 PM
That's really scary stuff..........................

yes I am joking :) In all honesty do you really think they are after individual.

Now I would be worried if I was a trader or uploader but I am not so I can relax and hope the paypal police do not knock on too many doors.

klever19
16th June, 2011, 04:42 PM
Yes it's all very well them telling you to contact them, actually being able to contact them is another matter altogether

topshoter187
16th June, 2011, 04:42 PM
Say police or vm buy a sub, they get the paypal email address for starview support and contact paypal they can request all the details who have made payment to that paypal email address. Way things have been set up its very high risk and im not talking about paypal police.

snedz1967
16th June, 2011, 04:45 PM
just a quick q is actually any1 paid for a sub???? ill not e but curious is they have paid and box is working any 1 out there must be??

Federer16
16th June, 2011, 04:47 PM
starview have already given their contact details...its scattered all over the uk forums, so if the law wanted it then its available right now.

satsmo
16th June, 2011, 04:59 PM
Say police or vm buy a sub, they get the paypal email address for starview support and contact paypal they can request all the details who have made payment to that paypal email address. Way things have been set up its very high risk and im not talking about paypal police.

Scary indeed..........

And yes I am still joking :) BTW I do know how things work I also know went they don't.

topshoter187
16th June, 2011, 05:08 PM
Scary indeed..........

And yes I am still joking :) BTW I do know how things work I also know went they don't.

So you saying it's safe?

satsmo
16th June, 2011, 05:12 PM
No I am saying I am joking. Although traders and servers beware.

brainwave
16th June, 2011, 05:12 PM
starview have already given their contact details...its scattered all over the uk forums, so if the law wanted it then its available right now.

What contact details have they given actually ..... none... they gave out a piece of software that does that, it wont help virgin find them, and as there paypal account is still not set up, they are still not traceable but as soon as they do they will be, from what i can see here they are trying to see if it is viable to keep the ser** running, so if they dont get enough people what will happen .... guess ser*** will be closed and all boxes cut off, if they do get enough and a court order is secured against paypal which i would say will be, well then it will be game set and match, and they will also have the subscribers details as well, they prob wont be interested in the punters but the main people but hay who knows what they will do, its a risk ya take just a little bit more risk involved, it will be good for the adrenalin if nothing else, with every knock on the door :laugh:

stejo
16th June, 2011, 05:14 PM
Scary indeed..........

What I am lead to believe that the server that they hook you up to is a paid server which is monopolized by part buyer and part VM. So the likely hood of the law getting involved is minimal (UNLESS IT IS ABUSED). I have only read parts of a court case that happened between a pub landlady and BSB which the landlady won her court case because there is nothing in law saying that you cannot buy STB's at a cheaper price via c/s..... Now I don't condone what STARVIEW has done to people but If this is the way forward then it has to be that way but I would want guarantee's that this server is paid for by STARVIEW and the likely hood of it going down will be slim.....

Federer16
16th June, 2011, 05:16 PM
just a quick q is actually any1 paid for a sub???? ill not e but curious is they have paid and box is working any 1 out there must be??

I dont think any1 has got thru using the new system, cos their paypal account still not setup, and im sure sv wont activate any blocked boxes without getting the dosh first lol

They release this support file yesterday and yet people cant make a payment to get connected again, what a bunch of disorganised plunkkerrs lol

satsmo
16th June, 2011, 05:18 PM
What I am lead to believe that the server that they hook you up to is a paid server which is monopolized by part buyer and part VM. So the likely hood of the law getting involved is minimal (UNLESS IT IS ABUSED). I have only read parts of a court case that happened between a pub landlady and BSB which the landlady won her court case because there is nothing in law saying that you cannot buy STB's at a cheaper price via c/s..... Now I don't condone what STARVIEW has done to people but If this is the way forward then it has to be that way but I would want guarantee's that this server is paid for by STARVIEW and the likely hood of it going down will be slim.....

The BSykB case was of a different nature. However for SV and any other payserver you will never get any guarantees, I refer back to what I said yesterday http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f83/new-support-fix-sv-6-7-a-212290/index8.html#post1140998

hilly17
16th June, 2011, 05:54 PM
cant open support file rar

snedz1967
16th June, 2011, 06:00 PM
use winrar ? give u an exe file load up and give away ur info

Federer16
16th June, 2011, 06:00 PM
u need winrar to extract it with...go to DOWNLOADS at top of this page...probably there?

ramjet
16th June, 2011, 06:30 PM

you clearly have not read the details on that case m8

the card was legal and subbed , and in its correct box , no cs whatsoever

she also hasnt won the case , she has appealed and won against the previous conviction for showing greek nova on a subbed box in the uk in the closed period on a saturday , and so its awaiting an EU decision before going back to a uk court. even then it doesnt mean that pub landladies will be allowed to buy a private sub and show members of the paying public in a bar , maybe her own private sitting room with her watching it

so as the admin said , totally different than what is going on here and of no relevance whatsoever. and dont think vm are helping out on this either , they were brought in on the raid in february

my advice ? get the facts straight please and dont go off topic , thanks

as for unpacking the latest rar file , try 7zip if you havent got winrar , its free

as for this new sv server , I think its highly likely that it will fail , and definitely not "slim"

brainwave
16th June, 2011, 07:39 PM
you clearly have not read the details on that case m8

the card was legal and subbed , and in its correct box , no cs whatsoever

she also hasnt won the case , she has appealed and won against the previous conviction for showing greek nova on a subbed box in the uk in the closed period on a saturday , and so its awaiting an EU decision before going back to a uk court. even then it doesnt mean that pub landladies will be allowed to buy a private sub and show members of the paying public in a bar , maybe her own private sitting room with her watching it

Also remember that the uk is "not" part of the EU monetary union so they will not be classed as full EU members so doubtful if the landlord will win that case tbh.

luda62uk
16th June, 2011, 08:45 PM
if i knew where to contact em i would!!! i aint arsed about 45 quid a year, ,ive asked but nobodys telling me where to go,

brainwave
16th June, 2011, 08:56 PM
if i knew where to contact em i would!!! i aint arsed about 45 quid a year, ,ive asked but nobodys telling me where to go,

Sent you a PM there with the info if you want it

lagerland
16th June, 2011, 09:01 PM
Here it is svsupport101.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f83/67648d1308196704-starviewsupportrequest1-01-exe-svsupport101.rar)..........

brainwave
16th June, 2011, 09:02 PM
Here it is svsupport101.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f83/67648d1308196704-starviewsupportrequest1-01-exe-svsupport101.rar)..........

That link has been disabled m8 i have send him link to unrared one

Federer16
16th June, 2011, 11:01 PM
Its SHOCKING really, not to have a single word from kiddy today on any forums, after all the promises he made yesterday, and not to mention going down on his knees to apologise.

WHAT TYPE OF SUPPORT SYSTEM IS THIS KIDDY?

You make all these promises, released a programme for people to submit details to you, gave us your paypal address, and yet when people are mailing you today they get no response, and the paypal system says you dont have any account.

So whats going on mate? what tye of special support are you providing here for us?

ITS LET DOWN AFTER LETDOWN.

Shady
16th June, 2011, 11:03 PM
why is it shocking that he hasnt been in touch?
By the very definition of what hes doing, hes a dodgy coont lol.

brainwave
16th June, 2011, 11:05 PM
Its SHOCKING really, not to have a single word from kiddy today on any forums, after all the promises he made yesterday, and not to mention going down on his knees to apologise.

WHAT TYPE OF SUPPORT SYSTEM IS THIS KIDDY?

You make all these promises, released a programme for people to submit details to you, gave us your paypal address, and yet when people are mailing you today they get no response, and the paypal system says you dont have any account.

So whats going on mate? what tye of special support are you providing here for us?

ITS LET DOWN AFTER LETDOWN.

Would you expect anything else from Sv support whats that in Sv words, ohhh yaaaa we want your money :laugh:

Federer16
16th June, 2011, 11:07 PM
Its extremely frustrating for all concerned really, and your right the whole group are a selfish coont.

with the boxes not connecting and no communication, just makes it worse and sickening.

brainwave
16th June, 2011, 11:09 PM
Its extremely frustrating for all concerned really, and your right the whole group are a selfish coont

The kiddy is nothing but a mouth piece for these people now running the ser***, so dont take your frustration out on him, whats that called shooting the messenger.

satsmo
16th June, 2011, 11:12 PM
And so another thread is closed............is it not becoming a bit repetitive at this stage, what can be said has been said.