PDA

View Full Version : The member that makes me laugh the most is Meat Head

thewizardofodds
17th June, 2011, 03:56 AM
As above, every time I log on and read a one of Meat Heads posts I laugh every single time.
Maybe its his utter randomness , I dont know but Meaty keep it up coz whatever it is you do you make me laugh so you must be making loads of ~~~~ers laugh.
cheers

P.S. Post your votes for the person you reckon is funny as ~~~~.

nara
17th June, 2011, 08:13 AM
I dont know but Meaty keep it up

The scary thing is...Meaty's not joking. :eek:

barrowmanandrew
17th June, 2011, 09:31 AM
aye, meaty's posts can very very strange and funny.

also like mr grumbles posts, seems to have a strange dark sense of humour lol

Shady
17th June, 2011, 09:36 AM
maca gets my vote for funniest, both in shitebox and posts :D.

(copied and pasted from a pm maca sent me lol)
also honourable mention to super jumbe lol ;)

reddevil157
17th June, 2011, 09:42 AM
There are a few that make me laugh.
1 / shady- sarcastic coont, makes me laugh everytime
2 / grumbles- his avvy is just how I imagine him to be, hilarious without even trying
3 / meaty just confuses the ~~~~ out of me

jcgrumbles
17th June, 2011, 10:40 PM
i will gladly return the compliment red,i enjoy your posts,and as much as it pains me to say this...meatys up there as well,even though im sure hes at least three people whether he realises it or not..

maca
17th June, 2011, 10:47 PM
Ah ok i like shady's posts cos he's a coont

pilla just cracks me up and should be a mod or admin ;)

and lfc4life he's just so damn funny ;)

gastonj is just to clever for his own good and thats not funny but he does me laugh cos he loves radio head ;)

oh and the gimp cos he said he's giving up drinking and going to live with xant ;)

patkins
18th June, 2011, 12:01 AM
The whole point of me logging on here is to read the latest modifications to the side facing foo foo valve,in other words,the latest pearls of wisdom including 'word on the street' from Meaty and not forgetting the latest dry wit from the grumbles mansion.

Lainie
18th June, 2011, 12:10 AM
ive often wondered what medication meat takes as id like some of it lol

RedSpider
18th June, 2011, 10:02 AM
i vote me. you should hear some of the things i think but don't post on here. man, i crack myself up. i often guffaw as i fall on the floor

Shady
18th June, 2011, 12:14 PM
i vote me. you should hear some of the things i think but don't post on here. man, i crack myself up. i often guffaw as i fall on the floor

:roflmao:
no coont voted for you :(

thered
18th June, 2011, 07:08 PM
i vote red spider it is true i teleported into his mind

we had a right little chortle i kid thee not

on another note why does maca wink after all his compliments

are you taking the pi55 you are arnt you

coooooooonty lol

gregk
18th June, 2011, 09:49 PM
I must admit whenever I see a topic to which Meaty replied in I will always look in just to have a chuckle. By the way I still haven't worked out what is this side facing foo - foo valve is? I originally thought it was an EGR valve but now have my doubts. [I bet I'm not the only one]

maca
18th June, 2011, 09:59 PM
i vote red spider it is true i teleported into his mind

we had a right little chortle i kid thee not

on another note why does maca wink after all his compliments

are you taking the pi55 you are arnt you

coooooooonty lol
Would i do something like that ;)

patkins
18th June, 2011, 10:12 PM
ive often wondered what medication meat takes as id like some of it lol

It's SAE10W-30.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

patkins
18th June, 2011, 10:14 PM

DK is for sharing and we do have a paranormal section.:laugh:

Meat-Head
20th June, 2011, 09:56 PM
Hi guys, hoping admin turn a blind eye to this one, but Home - Meat-Head-Motors.co.uk (http://www.Meat-Head-Motors.co.uk) are now proud members of the "Office of UN-Fair Trading Scheme".

This is to help us con more people than normal.

Meaty

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/81877-meat-head/albums/just-testing-see-if-works/4995-office-unfair-trading-01.gif

lee_hdi
20th June, 2011, 10:06 PM
Hi guys, hoping admin turn a blind eye to this one, but Home - Meat-Head-Motors.co.uk (http://www.Meat-Head-Motors.co.uk) are now proud members of the "Office of UN-Fair Trading Scheme".

This is to help us con more people than normal.

Meaty

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/81877-meat-head/albums/just-testing-see-if-works/4995-office-unfair-trading-01.gif

That is just pure quality :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Meat-Head
20th June, 2011, 10:26 PM
That is just pure quality :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well if i get banned in next day or two you know that Admin found out were using DK to advertise again.

Thanks

z786
23rd June, 2011, 11:24 PM
By the way I still haven't worked out what is this side facing foo - foo valve is? I originally thought it was an EGR valve but now have my doubts. [I bet I'm not the only one]

see post #24 mate

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/mystery-black-wire-peugeot-206cc-162996/index2.html

and yes meaty gets my vote