PDA

View Full Version : Weekepg for Itgate.....test only

freck
17th June, 2011, 09:35 PM
This is used on technomate receivers but have a feeling it'll also work on UKUR ITgate images.
Thanks to Digidude for compiling it.....ill attach the plugin.
http://www.technomatesoftware.co.uk/Linux%20based%20receivers/Guides/TM500-600%20WeekEPG.pdf
Theres probably an updated version of this plugin about but try it out first.
@Plasterer and mept1....disregard pm's and go with this .
Freck

deeboi
17th June, 2011, 11:07 PM
I had this working on my 200 the other day is it any different to the one I'm currently using m8?

EDIT: Sorry never seen the link to the guide, looks the same one. I'm using 3.2b though.

plasterer
17th June, 2011, 11:14 PM
That file dont unzip for me freck its cooked
But the earlier one unrared loaded but only now and next on movies .........Paul

freck
18th June, 2011, 02:11 AM
It doesnt need unrarring Paul...it a tar.gz file so i didnt need to compress it.
@ deeboi....3.2b propably has some minor changes but my aim here is to get it running properly like with TM500's.
I'll check in tomorrow with some answers to whether we can get these itgates to do likewise,shame to see them not performing like the others as theyre a great little box.....even after 3 years now almost.
Freck

plasterer
18th June, 2011, 07:42 AM
When i transferd it as a tar,gz file it dident appear so tried
to unrar it ...............Paul

deeboi
18th June, 2011, 10:54 AM
I think I have it working fully m8, I seem to have all the functions it offers, not sure how it works on the TM500's but I have all the functions as described in digidude's pdf above.

(Actually Freck give me a shout when you come on today m8, I've got something for you to look at regarding ITGates, I think you'll be really interested as it might just resurrect these boxes)

plasterer
18th June, 2011, 12:55 PM
Nice one dee,good work mate
Cheers Freck ..............Paul

Yes all sorted now dee full EPG
Mept see dee for full epg details ...............Paul

freck
18th June, 2011, 02:50 PM
Gonna down tools for the afternoon and wait for Deeboi's release.
Fair dues to him and this might bring ITGates back on the scene
Freck