PDA

View Full Version : Coral Player

Trunkz
18th June, 2011, 02:57 PM
I have downloaded a movie from torrent, and when i want to play it with a movie player, there is a message show up and it says "download coralplayer to watch this and other TOP movies"

Could someone give me an advice/suggestion/info regarding to this, please?

zaphodbb
18th June, 2011, 03:02 PM
I have downloaded a movie from torrent, and when i want to play it with a movie player, there is a message show up and it says "download coralplayer to watch this and other TOP movies"

Could someone give me an advice/suggestion/info regarding to this, please?

get rid of it m8 coral player is a scam and the download worthless, always check your torrents first on fenopay and see if its a fake but get shot of that one they just want your money and all you have downloaded is a trailer padded out to look the same size as the film

gmb45
18th June, 2011, 03:03 PM
its just a scam m8 to get you to download the player, theres loads of movie torrents like it on torrent sites, delete them or you might end up with a virus as well, this coral player is well known by people who use torrents.

Shady
18th June, 2011, 03:03 PM
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS read the comments before downloading from torrents... delete that film, and download a different version, reading the comments first