PDA

View Full Version : New Cpanel for ITGate Receivers

deeboi
18th June, 2011, 04:52 PM
I have spent the last week writing a new Cpanel for ITGate boxes.

The new Cpanel connects to my own independent server with all the usual downloads available.

Feedback, Comments and Suggestions welcomed.

Enjoy.

freck
18th June, 2011, 05:02 PM
Congrats and very well done Dee....that been wanted on here for a long time and fair dues to ya for taking the time to finally succeed in doing it.
As i said in my earlier pm....it'll make things a lot easier for anyone who has an itgate box and might even encourage others to buy them.
Nice work and keep it up.
Freck

deeboi
18th June, 2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks m8, It's pretty bare bones just now but in time hopefully make it bigger and better. ;)

mept1
18th June, 2011, 05:17 PM
I have spent the last week writing a new Cpanel for ITGate boxes.

The new Cpanel connects to my own intendant server with all the usual downloads available.

Feedback, Comments and Suggestions welcomed.

Enjoy.

Great work :top:..... nice to see some positive news regarding the itgate,this will help alot of member,...well done;)

plasterer
18th June, 2011, 05:40 PM
Great stuff deeboi
Nice to have all the downloads back straight to the box via the net
Running it now ,works a treat full epg acsess and Cc downloads
Well done and thanx ...................Paul

Sticky this please Satsmo

bugsy
18th June, 2011, 10:42 PM
Hi Deeboi,
Thanks very much for this, excellent work.
What's the best ukur image this will work on.
Still on edg nemesis at the moment, always liked the ur images.
Thanks again,
bugsy.

plasterer
19th June, 2011, 12:24 PM
Ime running V9 now on a 220 itgate
server is spot on, update via FTP or usb
Once rebooted Transfer the attachment to var/etc
And your back in buisness
Hope this helps ............Paul

deeboi
19th June, 2011, 01:10 PM
It's only for UKUR images Bugsy, I personally use UKUR v9 m8

Borgy100
21st June, 2011, 05:27 PM
Great work deeboi. Will try when I get home. Currently running Edg 4.41 on my TGM200 with CCcam 2.2.1 but always preferred UKUR images.

Thanks again for the effort and work put in to support the itgate!

phat1
27th June, 2011, 08:25 PM
Well done for doing this i had weeks of issue's/problems sorting out itgates for friends and family.This will help a lot of people sort out there itgate.Congrats keep up the good work!

deeboi
2nd July, 2011, 12:15 PM
Glad you got sorted m8, good to see it helping others.

stan654
10th July, 2011, 03:16 PM
thanks deeboi works fine on v8 ireland, i now have a working epg

\0/

deeboi
18th August, 2011, 05:33 PM
I was just informed a short while ago the panel was down, it was because my host cancelled my account for inactivity, lol. I've not been about the sat scene lately.

I've set it up again and re-uploaded all the files so it should be working again, if it's not just post here and I'll take a look.

JIMDVD2008
2nd September, 2011, 12:06 AM
thanks deeboi works fine

yoonis99
18th April, 2012, 03:48 AM
thank for the download

canenas1
22nd April, 2012, 11:30 AM
hi ...
i have this receiver in my hands and i want to restore somehow because i can not get in ip to config. it.The reason is that the man witch setup it ...dissapear ...so now i don't have the user name and the password for the ip address.
the machine runs enigma CCcam2.0.11 by "under resistance team" or something named like this.
probably i need some programs(?) and a full guide for someone who doesn't know much .
at this point i'm so confused...i read a lot of posts but i didn't have any progress...
my receiver seems to not have connection when i try to update ...my router see it in lan connections....the ip address ...the control center 2.5 seem that works but can not do anything with the tgs220_update.img.....all the channels lost...in their position appears 20 channels probably free(!)....hotbird & astra tuners are 0k........@$%$$^#$%$@@#@#%#@#@%#shit!....i want to setup it and then burn it or throw it to dogs to eat it......help me please

krinan
30th June, 2012, 07:33 PM
is this working?

msuk
26th September, 2013, 05:23 PM
hi there,

is deeboi server still working? I cant seem to download the CCCam plugin

mept1
26th September, 2013, 07:53 PM
you may have to manually install it.. plenty guides in the itgate section