PDA

View Full Version : NEW HD CABLE AND SATELLITE TWIN TUNER

super jumbe
19th June, 2011, 09:35 PM
http://kallimo.net/uploads/2/8/6/5/2865990/8451118.jpg

Do you remember Star HD satellite/cable combo came out last year, well a new Blade HD Cable/Satellite has come out you may want to look into that a link is provided.

BLADE HD CABLE AND SATELLITE TWIN TUNER

?165 + free gift
RECORD YOUR FAVOURITE PROGRAMES

:beer:

Federer16
19th June, 2011, 09:43 PM
thats good stuff, does the price include a sub also? is that what they mean by free gift?

Fellianis Wig
19th June, 2011, 09:46 PM
More than likely

Have to laugh at his item descriptions though

NICE REMOTE!

Federer16
19th June, 2011, 09:51 PM
More than likely

Have to laugh at his item descriptions though

NICE REMOTE!

if it is, that price is more than exceptional, but then the gift/sub included could be for 30 days or somit?

markedz
19th June, 2011, 09:58 PM
just emailed to see what gift is
will let you no as soon as i get a message back

cactikid
19th June, 2011, 10:16 PM
dam the link dont work for me lol

lincsat
19th June, 2011, 11:08 PM
The "Gift" is probably an HDMI cable or a USB memory stick, the box does not ship with any bundled server access whatsoever - that's not to say that some traders will not add server access themselves.

I have not seen them yet, due soon though :)

stew86
19th June, 2011, 11:10 PM
why cant i found the box on any other website if anyone can help me

mark8393
19th June, 2011, 11:14 PM
why cant i found the box on any other website if anyone can help me

these are due in monday, first lot of 400, mostly sold, thats why they are not widely advertised.

b2k
19th June, 2011, 11:17 PM
The "Gift" is probably an HDMI cable or a USB memory stick, the box does not ship with any bundled server access whatsoever - that's not to say that some traders will not add server access themselves.

I have not seen them yet, due soon though :)

Just to add to the above, heard about these while ago.
Definetly no server bundled with them.

At that price gift will be something silly as Lincsat said....

brainwave
19th June, 2011, 11:29 PM
http://kallimo.net/uploads/2/8/6/5/2865990/8451118.jpg

Do you remember Star HD satellite/cable combo came out last year, well a new Blade HD Cable/Satellite has come out you may want to look into that a link is provided.

BLADE HD CABLE AND SATELLITE TWIN TUNER

?165 + free gift
RECORD YOUR FAVOURITE PROGRAMES

And what is the cable side going to connect to ?? thin air another waste of a good box, and yet again closed sourced just like the Starview combo.

satsmo
19th June, 2011, 11:32 PM
I have removed the link in post 1 as it is a payserver home page. Each to their own but we will not allow payserver links here at DK.

b2k
20th June, 2011, 08:33 AM
And what is the cable side going to connect to ?? thin air another waste of a good box, and yet again closed sourced just like the Starview combo.

Connect to private server as you would if using it for Sat...

alex123
20th June, 2011, 11:02 AM
as b2k says its not a payserver box blade make an excellant 500s much better than the normal clone dm500 the 7000 model is a good hd satellite receiver its not linux but can do the same job as a dm800s clone and you dont get the dodgy tuner problems the new combo is a satellite and cable receiver for guys who can do it themselves not plug and play pay server so dont understand why its been posted in sv section

super jumbe
20th June, 2011, 04:41 PM
It?s worth waiting for when ever a new box from a reputable company invests for reasons. OUT NEXT WEEK.

cactikid
20th June, 2011, 09:05 PM
possibly to introduce old starview users to another way to view.

brainwave
20th June, 2011, 09:42 PM
I have removed the link in post 1 as it is a payserver home page. Each to their own but we will not allow payserver links here at DK.

sorry m8 never even looked at the link :(

brainwave
20th June, 2011, 09:44 PM
Connect to private server as you would if using it for Sat...

Sat is no longer private, as if you google that you will find out, so unless you know someone with a cable share its defo not going to be found on google thats for sure !!

mark8393
20th June, 2011, 11:15 PM
Sat is no longer private, as if you google that you will find out, so unless you know someone with a cable share its defo not going to be found on google thats for sure !!

no one in their right mind would connect to online sat server, same goes for cable. small sat ones out there, also quite a few cable ones going, people need to do loads of research, then glitch free viewing, without being raped for service.

b2k
20th June, 2011, 11:32 PM

Reliable ones certainly are, yes i'm aware of the CS sites also.

There are a few Cable servers around, no they can't be found on Google but there certainly there.

redondo5
23rd October, 2011, 01:01 AM
Is it possible to change the the cable tuner to a sat tuner so that you have 2 x dvb-s2 tuners, like a vu duo

ramjet
23rd October, 2011, 10:23 AM
Is it possible to change the the cable tuner to a sat tuner so that you have 2 x dvb-s2 tuners, like a vu duo

no , because you would have to completely redo the siftware to allow 2 tuners to run independently of each other

the vu+ duo is a bad comparison as you are comparing a fixed firmware box with closed source firmware to a vu+ that is a linux box using open sourced firmware

you might as well compare a single engined cessna to the new dreamliner airbus or boeing ! ( both being aeroplanes )