PDA

View Full Version : CarProg A1+ update

rrador
22nd June, 2011, 05:51 PM
Hi guys I just received my A1+ cable yesterday and was trying to do the update needed for EDC16 software but no luck.
When i click on A1+ update nothing happens, I dont get that firmware update window like shown in their update video.
Does anyone have any ideas?

i sent them an email but sometime they take forever to answer, or dont answer at all.

pepi
23rd June, 2011, 12:35 PM
Hi guys I just received my A1+ cable yesterday and was trying to do the update needed for EDC16 software but no luck.
When i click on A1+ update nothing happens, I dont get that firmware update window like shown in their update video.
Does anyone have any ideas?

i sent them an email but sometime they take forever to answer, or dont answer at all.

If you purchased now the cabele ,isnt cable allready updated by codecard? Did you try to connect to the ECU?

TECH
23rd June, 2011, 12:35 PM
I heve done the update. You have to download the file for the update first, then when you have the update form load the file at the top side and the push the pudate button.

rrador
23rd June, 2011, 02:24 PM
If you purchased now the cabele ,isnt cable allready updated by codecard? Did you try to connect to the ECU?

It could be I guess....I didn't try to connect yet, I will try today.

rrador
23rd June, 2011, 02:26 PM
I heve done the update. You have to download the file for the update first, then when you have the update form load the file at the top side and the push the pudate button.

I did all that and when i press A1+ update i just see the progress bar loading something and thats it nothing happens, i don't even get update form.
But maybe pepi is right cable might be already updated because i just purchased it few days ago
I will have a TDI golf today to try on and check if it works.

TECH
23rd June, 2011, 03:10 PM
Mine is new too, it take the up date as well!!!

glk96000
23rd June, 2011, 03:12 PM
I did all that and when i press A1+ update i just see the progress bar loading something and thats it nothing happens, i don't even get update form.
But maybe pepi is right cable might be already updated because i just purchased it few days ago
I will have a TDI golf today to try on and check if it works.

Hi

interrested by feedback :top:

markony79
23rd September, 2011, 10:57 AM
From CodeCard and Carprog, almost 4 mouths nothing to update???
Nothing new???

rrador
23rd September, 2011, 02:09 PM
From CodeCard and Carprog, almost 4 mouths nothing to update???
Nothing new???

yea I check their web site every few days and nothing.

well there is one thing...a fix for A1+ cable haha

p30esteves
23rd September, 2011, 02:30 PM
I ve tried to change miles in Seat Leon 1.9 TDI 105hp EDC16 and it didn?t work :(

obdmaster
24th September, 2011, 05:16 PM
i have same problem as rrador, i power my interface on bench i hit A1+ update and nothing happens!!!!!!

pin 4+5 earth

pin 16 battery

just noticed newer VAG,s have ignition +12ve on pin 1 wander if thats why?????

I have also done the fix on website!!!!!!

Im wandering if it needs to be connected to a car ??? As powering up interface isnt enough???????

tested cable on breakout box for volvo obd mileage and cable seems to send out signals.

Any ideas lads???

How did you guys update A1+ on car or on bench????????

drahtman
24th September, 2011, 07:01 PM
Hi,

Here is the solution of updating A1+ cable:

A1+ (http://www.codecard.lt//a1-a1-plus-new-generation-odb2-adapter/prod_516.html)

Best Regards,
Drahtman

obdmaster
24th September, 2011, 07:11 PM
I have read that my m8 and watched video, i think its pin1 +12ve as in red it says turn on ignition on codecard website.

rrador
24th September, 2011, 08:00 PM
i tried doing the update exactly per their instructions pluged into my own car, 2000 jetta/bora tdi and my interface stopped working after, software wouldn't recognise it so i ha to send it back to codecard and they said it was bad and unfixable and i got a replacement.
But they couln't tell me what went wrong so now i'm afraid to try the update again with the new interface

obdmaster
27th September, 2011, 07:37 PM
Ok emailed carprog support with serial no. of carprog and explanation of my problem, they replied very quickly and asked me to update and try again. i did that and A1+ lead updated straight away.

Thank you codecard.

rrador
27th September, 2011, 08:50 PM
Ok emailed carprog support with serial no. of carprog and explanation of my problem, they replied very quickly and asked me to update and try again. i did that and A1+ lead updated straight away.

Thank you codecard.

So did you do it on the bench or in the car?

Meat-Head
18th October, 2011, 09:37 PM
i
just noticed newer VAG,s have ignition +12ve on pin 1 wander if thats why?????
?

Yeah VW Gulf IV had that - 'all' BMW's - the new shitroen dispatch vans/peugoet exper / fiat scudo have it as well.

So diagnnositc can sense igniton turned on/off

Also usefull forfitting vechile tracking devices - when you don't care - 4 = neg - 16 = pos = 1 = ign lol

Meat