PDA

View Full Version : Email a pic to a mobile fone

clem58
23rd June, 2011, 02:50 PM
Can any of you guys tell me how to send a scan photo to a mobile fone number. I'M USIN A KODAK ESP-3 printer and windows ultimate.I don't seem to see any obvious info on how to do it. THANKS IN ADVANCE

patkins
23rd June, 2011, 06:59 PM
Hi clem. You don't say where the photo originated from-was it a memory card or is it on your phone or camera?
I've looked at the printer in question which is bottom of the range and doesn't support what you're trying to do.
If the photo can be uploaded to your computer then I'm sure that by googling you will be able to take it from there.

clem58
23rd June, 2011, 08:41 PM
I put a pic of one of the monkeys (kids) into the scanner and was able to email, but the person i want to send the pic to doesn't hav any of the modern tech stuff other than a mobile fone and she to far away 20 mile for me to blue tooth it.thanks for your reply.

mark182
24th June, 2011, 12:44 PM
Take a picture on your phone of the picture and E mail from your phone to them or send as picture message?

Canker_Canison
24th June, 2011, 01:20 PM
Depending on your phone you should be able to resize the pic to fit a MMS message.

If not you will need to reduce it down to below 200KB. Once sent they may need to transfer the pic to a PC, it all depends on what phone they are using.