PDA

View Full Version : EPG Guide ?

packmanuk
25th June, 2011, 02:03 PM
Is it possible to add epg guides like you get on sky ? I see whats on next but would love a guide so you can see whats on in the future and set recordings ?

Is it possible to do series link recordings and set future recording like you can on sky ?

owengrey
25th June, 2011, 02:18 PM
Is it possible to add epg guides like you get on sky ? I see whats on next but would love a guide so you can see whats on in the future and set recordings ?

Is it possible to do series link recordings and set future recording like you can on sky ?

Try CrossEpg!

packmanuk
25th June, 2011, 02:43 PM
Whats that and where can I get it from ?

dave-h
25th June, 2011, 02:52 PM

Would be helpful in the future, if you state what box and image you're using though, asking such a generic questions makes it difficult for people to help.

Whats that and where can I get it from ?

It's an EPG plugin for E2 images. It's included in some images, or can be manually installed.

crossepg - An EPG for enigma2 based dvb receivers - Google Project Hosting (http://code.google.com/p/crossepg/)