PDA

View Full Version : the mega kiddy

gaspa1969
27th June, 2011, 05:40 PM
what a surprise you find the time to ans silly rumours but cant spare the time to answear starview customers with relevant questions. so i will ask again when do u estimate that u will have an updated firmware for the hd combo box or are you not bothering to create 1 its not a hard question to ans really ,im sure all ov us would b willing to pay the subs if we could get them working again , even getting a proper ans from u would b like winning the lottery

tony_i
27th June, 2011, 05:51 PM
what a surprise you find the time to ans silly rumours but cant spare the time to answear starview customers with relevant questions. so i will ask again when do u estimate that u will have an updated firmware for the hd combo box or are you not bothering to create 1 its not a hard question to ans really ,im sure all ov us would b willing to pay the subs if we could get them working again , even getting a proper ans from u would b like winning the lottery

To be fair, he probably has no idea what you're on about.

psycho01
27th June, 2011, 06:10 PM
He's just a jockey with the same rep as Vermin, shit at customer service...

Anyway, its not being raided he needs to worry about.

He needs to worry when you know 20+ people who are willing to look for him because they don't appreciate being fed bullshite.
Derby aint a big place and even if he's not there ALL wires lead to the source.

klever19
27th June, 2011, 06:53 PM
Gee that kiddy gets in more trouble than Denis the Menace.

chuckles53
27th June, 2011, 07:53 PM
The last answer the kiddy gave about the starview hd combo was about 2 weeks ago and his words were it will be out sooner than you think? So lets hope he sticks by his guns. asap.

gmb45
27th June, 2011, 07:57 PM
when or if theres new f/w for the hd combo box it will be posted on this site.