PDA

View Full Version : Cannot install Mgcamd

nazak47
28th June, 2011, 09:17 PM
Well I'm coming across a problem installing mgcamd, I've tried a few images such as pli jade3, evolution 2.5 and 2.7 and gemini 4.2. All of these don't install mgcamd v1.35 correctly. It installs but there are no files in var/keys. I install them thru the blue panel and also tried to do it via manual install same but still no luck. What am I doing wrong can anybody help me with this?:afraid:

crowdream
28th June, 2011, 09:22 PM
you can just create the directory and add the files. They should be picked up as long as mgcamd is configured correctly (which it has been on all the images i've tried.).

benny/9
28th June, 2011, 09:25 PM
Well I'm coming across a problem installing mgcamd, I've tried a few images such as pli jade3, evolution 2.5 and 2.7 and gemini 4.2. All of these don't install mgcamd v1.35 correctly. It installs but there are no files in var/keys. I install them thru the blue panel and also tried to do it via manual install same but still no luck. What am I doing wrong can anybody help me with this?:afraid:
are you trying to get a mgcamd 135a for bulsat?
if you are then you need to load a patched 135a version
to overwrite the one you have loaded you also need the
cnf file for this then you can load the keys ,

nazak47
28th June, 2011, 09:31 PM
Erm.... Wats bulsat

Basically I need to some how install mgcamd I ain't bothered how it is done but I just need it

Also Ive been looking for the files but the zip archives I've come across don't have newcamd.list or mg_cf files in them

benny/9
28th June, 2011, 09:46 PM
Erm.... Wats bulsat

Basically I need to some how install mgcamd I ain't bothered how it is done but I just need it

Also Ive been looking for the files but the zip archives I've come across don't have newcamd.list or mg_cf files in them
bulsat is a provider on hellas sat 39e
that a patched 135a mgcamd opens with the
keys loaded. thats what i thought you were wanting to open
have you tried the tspanel addon from the
forum this is a extra server for downloads that
works with most images and you can download this mgcamd
and it's cnf from this extra server

nazak47
28th June, 2011, 10:10 PM
Tspanel addon il try that where can I get hold of it and quick question isn't there an image with mgcamd

benny/9
28th June, 2011, 10:32 PM
Tspanel addon il try that where can I get hold of it and quick question isn't there an image with mgcamd
a lot of the images dont have softcams now
here is the tspanel make sure you load the cams etc
for the image you have loaded,this panel covers most images
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/enigma2-tspanel-plugin-everything-you-need-your-image-205464/

IAmATeaf
29th June, 2011, 12:42 PM
You normally have to install the mgcamd config package in addition to the base mgcamd package to get a default set of config files.

nazak47
29th June, 2011, 02:49 PM
Post above is spot on done exactly that and changed the config file and it started working