PDA

View Full Version : read memories mc68hc11k4 (1e62h)

churry
29th June, 2011, 12:12 PM
It's Unit airbag.
read memories mc68hc11k4 (1e62h)

There is no way to read this type of memories by clips or something

Because I can not tap it

The program reads the entire content''0''
or the device in silent

Any recommendations I have raised pin but still managed to read it yesterday but puts the whole content to''0''.

as you do

thank you very much

suggestions are supported

thanks

delio78
29th June, 2011, 12:43 PM
what the programmer

churry
29th June, 2011, 05:00 PM
the programmer is used is: xprog-m

The problems that are 80-pin SMT chip and bypass them but it is very difficult to pin etcc raised at the end after work the problem is that I comment, you think of ideas.

Or tools that are available on the market that allows tap pin these chips small enough to not be in contact.

I hope your collaboration

thank you very much

Or connect through schemes such units outside the car airbag and without desoldering or tap the chip to reset the chip. And do you think and if you can.

Or as you do when you enter this type of airbag units

I hope your answer, thank you very much

paczus
25th July, 2011, 01:16 PM
I want read Hc11k4 80 QFp. I removed mcu from board plugged from upa schema and I have the bug for high power modA 3.16V How does it read?

paczus
25th July, 2011, 11:26 PM
nobody knows

Zmann
26th July, 2011, 02:33 AM
Reading HC11 of K family off circuit? Xprog and UPA have incomplete schema for off circuit connection. All three Vdd pins are not internally connected, all are needed to be wire connected. Better do it on all Vss too. Never forget a proper crystal with a resistor of 10 Mohm across, two little capacitors may be neglected.

ssilvviu
21st July, 2013, 07:41 PM
I had the same problem.
MCU was removed from the PCB.
Connecting as in x-prog schema I had only 00.
Connecting all 3 VSS and VDD pins I get "device is silent" error.