Chelsea v Juventus

Villarreal v Panathinaikos

Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid v FC Porto

Lyon v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Liverpool

Arsenal v Roma

Inter Milan v Manchester United

I think Mourinho coming up against Ferugson again should be very interesting as when Mourinho was in the premiership he had a very good record against Man Utd and even when he was with Porto he knocked Man Utd out of the champs league so I really think this could be very tough for Man Utd.

I myself am an arsenal supporter and am happy enough with our draw. I think most suppoters should be as could not have asked for alot better. The thing is though you never know with Roma what team will turn up for them but I think overall arsenal should manage to get through this tie over the 2 legs.

I think Chelsea vs Juventus will be a very good one to watch with Ranieri going back to his old stomping ground. Juventus were very good in the group stage and Chelsea were far from there best so I think this is very tough one to call but I think if chelsea have carvalho and essien back they should probaly get through but you just never know. Scolari has not had the greatest record against the big teams since he took over having lost to Arsenal and Liverpool when they had such a great home record before then.

When it comes to Liverpool match, I think this may be one of the toughest to call as I think Real Madrid will invest big in January as they have had such a bad start to La Liga, but I think with Liverpool great champs league record they will probaly go through and Madrid have not been that great in the champs league for a few years now.

I would like to hear what other think about what I have said above?

Thanks

Beats26

opsmonkey
19th December, 2008, 09:35 PM
as a liverpool fan im happy.. we have drawn one of the weaker performing teams (from our pot) so far this season.. Real are way off par.. when you say they will spend big.. i cant see them bringing anyone of super quality in.. no-one that can turn their season around.

if i was chelsea id be worried..
man utd will beat inter over 2 legs no problem
arsenal..? depends which team turns up and if they can be bothered..

dctyper
19th December, 2008, 11:27 PM
i disagree i think juve will be to strong for chelsea, they havent beaten any good teams yet

.: JaCkPoT :.
20th December, 2008, 01:47 AM
I only care about arsenal and only the team which plays can make a difference...

thered
20th December, 2008, 10:43 AM
its all a long way off at the minute and who's in form now will have little bearing when it comes round to playing the ties

andy4
20th December, 2008, 10:51 AM
i think all english teams will go thru but out of them all
man u must have the toughest match

Fluid
21st December, 2008, 02:14 AM
I'm with thered , a lot of things will change by the time the ties are played in Feb. Injuries, new signings in January and form will play a key part. how teams perform at the moment has no bearing on the outcome of the ties.

brad22894
24th December, 2008, 07:43 PM
Liverpool for the Champions League & the prem this year.