PDA

View Full Version : VIDA not showing pictures - IsoView4

motorpoint
30th June, 2011, 08:47 AM
Hi guys, maybe somebody here can help.
After HDD change for bigger in my laptop I installed VIDA 2011A (with old HDD I used 2010D).
Everything was OK during installation, but now VIDA don?t show pictures and I see only logo of Isoview4. I though problem can be with new version of Vida, so I made new installation of 2010D, which was working properly. Problem persist, still no pics. Program runs, diagnostic functions works, can connect to car with DiCE, just can?t see pictures of parts etc.
Both time it was clean installation, with clean and legal XP Pro and SP3, same laptop, just with bigger size of HDD. After I changed smaller HDD back, same problem is still here.
Any idea? Thanks...

Pedelar
3rd February, 2018, 11:19 PM
I have this problem: VIDA not showing pictures - IsoView4.

After 01/01/2018, my Volvo VIDA 2018D was OK, but with the licence expiration at 12/31/2017, I run the new one from Internet, and now VIDA don't show pictures and I see only logo of Isoview4. I though problem can be with new version of Vida Patch, so I made new installation of 2014D, which was working properly.

Problem persist, still no pics. Program runs, diagnostic functions works, can connect to car with DiCE, but just can't see pictures or parts, etc.

I made several times clean installations, with clean and legal Windows 7 Pro SP1, IE9, same laptop. After I changed to one different laptop, same problem is still here.

Somebody can help me to solve this issue? Thanks...