PDA

View Full Version : TDI170 PPD - EcuSafe - DPF not yet disabled

teoturo
2nd July, 2011, 10:53 AM
Hi guys, my genius brother made a disaster: before I left for a 4days business-trip he asked me about removing DPF from my father's TDI170 Siemens PPD that he usually uses; I replied that on PPD it's not so easy as in the Bosch (I made DPF-remove on some 105 and 140 for his friends) and Ecusafe doesn't work on them. So I left for the business-trip and yesterday I came home.
My brother called me "I have a problem", I went to him and this is the disaster: when I left he took the car to a "friend" we works in a garage, they emptied downpipe (genius genius genius!) and "disabled DPF" as they say.

Unfortunately the "friend" uses Ecusafe so now the car after some hundreds KMs starts to sound loud and make smoke from exhaust. I'm sure it's trying to regenerate. No limp mode, no MIL but loundness and smoke are not acceptable.

I tried to unplug the red plug (first sensor after the turbocharger) and let the sensor in the exhaust with absolutely no differences. Still loudness and smoke (5minutes every 300/400km) and no MIL or limp-mode.

I download file from the car; I already had the original so I tried to scan the original with my Ecusafe 2.0, compare with the file in the ECU and files are identical.

Now I have the original, the original with DPF disabled by Ecusafe (not good) and the car can't be setted original anymore (DPF is emptied). Could somebody help me before I kill my brother and my father burn him like a witch? My father is taking back the car in few days :vollkommenauf:

I attach the 2 files. I use genuine New Galletto calculating checksum automatically so I don't need checksum.

grinovsky
2nd July, 2011, 01:53 PM
try this and repport
PW..........as always............pm

tdifan86
19th December, 2012, 09:51 AM
Hi

I need also a DPF delete for a 170hp PPD 1.2 Skoda Octavia.

Did you solve the problem ?

BR

Anzelmas
19th December, 2012, 12:52 PM
Try this one and reply

tdifan86
19th December, 2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks in advance mate !

I'll try it - but unfortunately after new year !

BR

Anzelmas
19th December, 2012, 07:41 PM
Don't forget to report :ciao:

kennfeld
21st December, 2012, 01:53 AM
Don't forget to report :ciao:

I tested a similar solution on 018aq and it work your mods are very near to mine so

tdifan86
9th January, 2013, 10:06 AM
On last sunday we flashed it - seems that it works as my friend did not complain yet ... :D

Regards and THX !!!