PDA

View Full Version : paint sprayer

westkill
3rd July, 2011, 07:44 AM
hi all :)
im after an some kind of electric paint sprayer
for spraying scaffold poles and scaffold plant as doing it with a brush takes for ever lol
any recomendations :)
thanks
westkill :)

stihl260
3rd July, 2011, 08:44 AM
You could try something like this, although you might have to thin down the metal paint to avoid clogging the nozzel.

Wagner W550 Hvlp Fine Spray System: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

The only problem i can see, is getting even coverage as your not spraying a flat surface.

If you have someone to help rotate the pole while your spraying, then should be ok.

Or stand upright and walk your way round it, might need a step ladder if you have long poles.

westkill
3rd July, 2011, 08:48 AM
usally i just paint 2ft of the ends as every scaffold firm has there own colour i got about a 1000 todo lol

lululove
12th July, 2011, 07:07 AM
You could try something like this, although you might have to thin down the metal paint to avoid clogging the nozzel.

Wagner W550 Hvlp Fine Spray System: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wagner-W550-Hvlp-Spray-System/dp/B000Y8T338/ref=pd_sim_sbs_diy_3)

The only problem i can see, is getting even coverage as your not spraying a flat surface.

If you have someone to help rotate the pole while your spraying, then should be ok.

Or stand upright and walk your way round it, might need a step ladder if you have long poles.

thanks ,

it is good machine

:celticscarf:

stihl260
12th July, 2011, 09:47 PM
thanks ,

it is good machine

:celticscarf:

According to the reviews on Amazon, yes i guess so.

westkill
26th July, 2011, 06:03 AM
anyone no of a good electric air compressor and spray paint attachment for ?150
you could recomend for spraying the ends of scaffold poles etc :)