Who can tune this edc17 ? BMW ?

For free? EDC17?

monitel_service
4th July, 2011, 08:11 AM
u read and write with ? contact in privat and I send your file

tuningschool
7th July, 2011, 08:42 AM
EDC17 is not so simply to tune...
Around 40 hp more on this sw is not child job.

leentra
7th July, 2011, 08:44 AM
its hard to tune it acctually

ecutuner
7th July, 2011, 09:32 PM
:stupid: Professionals speaking? :roflmao:

EDC17 is near the same as EDC16, the most difficult thing is to read/write (ok, this is now a lot easier with the newer flash-tools) and the checksum (in all areas not only some areas of the file!)

You can get power out any Commonrail-engine (if you can read/write/checksum) near the same way:
- little bit more boost
- mild raise of the rail-pressure (a little bit more in the mid-range, not much at maximum-pressure)
- sometimes you have to raise the driver-whish (accped) but some ecus have already values which are high enaugh
- lower the lambda-values just a little bit in the mid-range
- depending on the ecu you have to raise the smoke-limit-map based on airmass or boost
- of course adjust the limits (max boost, boost limited by athmosphere-pressure, sometimes the calculated turbo-rpm, exhaust-temp, rail-pressure.....)
- and if you want even more power and if you already removed DPF (in software and the DPF-hardware) you can raise the conversation-map from Nm to mg/H
- sometimes it is even needed to adjust the injector-maps (and "fool" the ecu with the injected quantity)

So i dont understand what should be more difficult with the EDC17 as with EDC16. But if you can tell me some details i am every time willing to learn!

delio78
8th July, 2011, 04:09 AM
:stupid: Professionals speaking? :roflmao:

EDC17 is near the same as EDC16, the most difficult thing is to read/write (ok, this is now a lot easier with the newer flash-tools) and the checksum (in all areas not only some areas of the file!)

You can get power out any Commonrail-engine (if you can read/write/checksum) near the same way:
- little bit more boost
- mild raise of the rail-pressure (a little bit more in the mid-range, not much at maximum-pressure)
- sometimes you have to raise the driver-whish (accped) but some ecus have already values which are high enaugh
- lower the lambda-values just a little bit in the mid-range
- depending on the ecu you have to raise the smoke-limit-map based on airmass or boost
- of course adjust the limits (max boost, boost limited by athmosphere-pressure, sometimes the calculated turbo-rpm, exhaust-temp, rail-pressure.....)
- and if you want even more power and if you already removed DPF (in software and the DPF-hardware) you can raise the conversation-map from Nm to mg/H
- sometimes it is even needed to adjust the injector-maps (and "fool" the ecu with the injected quantity)

So i dont understand what should be more difficult with the EDC17 as with EDC16. But if you can tell me some details i am every time willing to learn!

professional posting

I small closing and egr map

best regards