ECU Delco electronic
Ref: 16172779 SJ
Thanks in advance

bazare
4th July, 2011, 07:28 PM
go to the local tuner ...

Kuba_KMS
4th July, 2011, 08:14 PM
Try and report...but You need to corret checksumm.

Pm me for password.

BR

Kuba

MIOMAS
5th July, 2011, 12:15 PM
go to the local tuner ...

ohhhh, that brilliant idea friend.
I'm sure your information is very useful.
Many thanks
I am indebted to you

bazare
5th July, 2011, 07:50 PM
If someone will post a free file that will kill your engine in a few minutes you will think my idea was brilliant in the first place. there is no such thing as GOOD FREE TUNING. A real tuner won't post files here for free that's a fact!

Kuba_KMS
5th July, 2011, 11:27 PM
If someone will post a free file that will kill your engine in a few minutes you will think my idea was brilliant in the first place. there is no such thing as GOOD FREE TUNING. A real tuner won't post files here for free that's a fact!

Do you think that tuning such a kind of car - Opel/Vauxhall Corsa/ Nova is a good bussines? It's a junky old car. All "copy shop" tuners will tell you price for tuned file (looking at their price list) so high, that it will be probably higher than car's value.
So asking for a free tuned file is only chance to tune car that costs less than case full of bananas.

You wrote that bad tuned file can kill this engine in few minutes? ARE YOU INSANE? It's naturally aspirated car. Believe me... It's really hard to blow N/A car especially when it's 2 valve per cylinder with combustion chamber like in 1.6 Opel enigne...

BR

Kuba

ernesto1670
6th July, 2011, 08:33 AM
Do you think that tuning such a kind of car - Opel/Vauxhall Corsa/ Nova is a good bussines? It's a junky old car. All "copy shop" tuners will tell you price for tuned file (looking at their price list) so high, that it will be probably higher than car's value.
So asking for a free tuned file is only chance to tune car that costs less than case full of bananas.

You wrote that bad tuned file can kill this engine in few minutes? ARE YOU INSANE? It's naturally aspirated car. Believe me... It's really hard to blow N/A car especially when it's 2 valve per cylinder with combustion chamber like in 1.6 Opel enigne...

BR

Kuba

:congrats:

bazare
6th July, 2011, 08:40 AM
believe me I know what I'm talking about. A bad file will kill that engine in minutes. But do as you want.

Kuba_KMS
6th July, 2011, 09:26 AM
believe me I know what I'm talking about. A bad file will kill that engine in minutes. But do as you want.

Mate, we're talking about naturally aspirated engine... If you're saying that even a worst file (prepared even by Satan himself) can kill old, 2 valve per cylinder engine, in few minutes, that's sure that you do not know what you're saying.

BR

Kuba