PDA

View Full Version : my starview channel picture breaks up badly,especially on sky prem 1 and prem1h

minelab
4th July, 2011, 06:41 PM
Hi can someone please advise some of my channels are all broke up and distorted especially sky prem 1 and sky prem 1h, the picture sometimes gets better was all fine untill a few nights before can any help with advice thankyou ..:top:

themegakiddy
4th July, 2011, 06:59 PM
Check all your cable provider cables, as less joints and connections as possible! Also check the f connectors or snap and seals make sure there firm and no buckles or weakening around the connection! Also log into your router make sure it has the latest firmware installed if you are still having issues or difficulty doing this pm me I'd be obliged to help you

markbirch1977
4th July, 2011, 07:01 PM
hi kiddy any news on the euroview hd box yet thanks

andy1967
4th July, 2011, 07:05 PM
Check all your cable provider cables, as less joints and connections as possible! Also check the f connectors or snap and seals make sure there firm and no buckles or weakening around the connection! Also log into your router make sure it has the latest firmware installed if you are still having issues or difficulty doing this pm me I'd be obliged to help you

Obliged? you will be getting paid to help people.

themegakiddy
4th July, 2011, 07:12 PM
Obliged? you will be getting paid to help people.

Not at all *********

markbirch1977
4th July, 2011, 07:13 PM
what about the euroview hd box please reply kiddy

MICKAH
4th July, 2011, 07:20 PM
but you are giving support, isnt that what its called now Support, your being paid for it are you not?

satsmo
4th July, 2011, 07:28 PM
Closed as it will repeat the now ever ending cycle of continous posts of this nature.

If people would read the other trhreads our stance on this is fairly obvious please note that and direct people to them.

BTW kiddy you have received an infraction, (one of a few now) for your comment above, this is your final chance and there will be no more "kiddy" accounts, I think you have had more than your fair amount of last chances.