PDA

View Full Version : pcf7935

ninja123
5th July, 2011, 07:14 AM
is there anyway of 'virginising' or 'erasing' used pcf7935 to original 'blank' state?
If so, what equipment needed?
I know there not expensive, but i have quite a few of these lying around, shame to bin them.
ninja

bytemans
5th July, 2011, 02:49 PM
If you know 7 byte password can be done

crx1616
5th July, 2011, 03:17 PM
got the same problem im a keeper of rubbish !!! :aetsch:

ninja123
5th July, 2011, 03:34 PM
If you know 7 byte password can be done

OK, How get password and what equipment needed??:afraid:

ninja

crx1616
5th July, 2011, 03:38 PM
zedbull have function to do it (ithink ) not sure how to get pin though !!! maybe if i scratch my head long enough i might scratch my self !

ninja123
5th July, 2011, 06:51 PM
zedbull have function to do it (ithink ) not sure how to get pin though !!! maybe if i scratch my head long enough i might scratch my self !

i just got a zedbull (clone) but only working stand alone at the moment as cant load software onto my laptop(faulty cd drive).
waiting for new laptop to come!!
Got software on my desktop so will have a look through it later.
ninja

Zmann
6th July, 2011, 01:19 AM
Hi Ninja, Im interested in seeing how Zed extract the changed password on PCF7935 please share when you're ready.

ninja123
6th July, 2011, 07:29 AM
Hi Ninja, Im interested in seeing how Zed extract the changed password on PCF7935 please share when you're ready.

THIS IS WHAT I AM ASKING!!!!!!!

Rest assured, that if i do find out, info will apear here first.

ninja

Meat-Head
7th July, 2011, 11:46 PM
cant load software onto my laptop(faulty cd drive).
waiting for new laptop to come!!

you you got yours from greebid then it APPERA 1000000% to to be the same software on ecutool.com - can you risk it for a biscuit and download to your lappy!

ninja123
8th July, 2011, 07:42 AM
you you got yours from greebid then it APPERA 1000000% to to be the same software on ecutool.com - can you risk it for a biscuit and download to your lappy!

Got new lappy and software and zedbull are now in love and working perfectly!!

UPDATE ON PCF's::

I went on to transponder production, selected opel 40, clicked produce transponder.
Put used pcf7935 from a vectra into reader.

Zed started writing and 'successfull' appeared!!

I tried it with a different transponder type and 'failed'.

SO, i just need to test the 'new' pre coded chip on my next vauxhall to see if it will work, but it looks like they will!!;)
So, need to mark up what car they come from, and maybe can re use just on that make!

ninja

Meat-Head
8th July, 2011, 08:10 AM
if you use opcom to code keys it says "old key detected" so use your 'new' key with opcom

also, have you worked out the peugot pin code yet?

i brought (waste of money, but it's not) some old 2nd hand keys of ebay 2 quid each del.

amasing how much people will spend on a 2nd hand key!

ninja123
8th July, 2011, 12:13 PM
when op com says old key, it refers to a key prev programmed to the car your working on.

Not got to peugeot yet, but what code do you refer to?
(pin & key available here!)

Ill report back when i know more!!
ninja

crx1616
8th July, 2011, 12:43 PM
check this link this machine look quite interesting claims it can unlock pcf7935 for reprogamming mmmmmmmmm but looking at it seem like a clone zed bull in a different casing :deal:

crx1616
8th July, 2011, 12:47 PM
http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CCsQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.downloads-lockdecoders.com%2FKey-CryptPro_manual.pdf&rct=j&q=pcf7935%20pin%20code%20to%20clear%20transponder&ei=PO4WTqOXHdCGhQfN1vDMBQ&usg=AFQjCNGBv5KkRFM4RFiYiCS-t_2yRPyTSw&cad=rja

sorry i forgot to put the link in lol:canabis: too much of the good stuff

Meat-Head
8th July, 2011, 02:30 PM
when op com says old key, it refers to a key prev programmed to the car your working on.

Not got to peugeot yet, but what code do you refer to?
(pin & key available here!)

Ill report back when i know more!!
ninja

ok, so if you try and prog a used vaux key what do opcom say?

pug id 45??

ninja123
8th July, 2011, 11:24 PM
ok, so if you try and prog a used vaux key what do opcom say?

pug id 45??

not tried with op com, but i have with mvp and sbb, both say prog ok, but immo light keep flashing and non start.

not got a pug to play with yet (not a bad thing in my book!)
ninja

ninja123
8th July, 2011, 11:43 PM
http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CCsQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.downloads-lockdecoders.com%2FKey-CryptPro_manual.pdf&rct=j&q=pcf7935%20pin%20code%20to%20clear%20transponder&ei=PO4WTqOXHdCGhQfN1vDMBQ&usg=AFQjCNGBv5KkRFM4RFiYiCS-t_2yRPyTSw&cad=rja

sorry i forgot to put the link in lol:canabis: too much of the good stuff

ZEDBULL IN DISGUISE!:laugh:

SaieedEissa
8th July, 2011, 11:58 PM
Use Tango to erase this transponder , it can do it easly , with no password !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bytemans
9th July, 2011, 04:08 AM
oops.. sharp !
look at pcf datasheet.

ninja123
9th July, 2011, 08:27 AM
oops.. sharp !
look at pcf datasheet.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

Meat-Head
9th July, 2011, 01:51 PM
mvp and sbb, both say prog ok, but immo light keep flashing and non start.

OK, try opcom - thought was a grey area them things!

ZEDBULL IN DISGUISE!:laugh:

thought that as well

Use Tango to erase this transponder , it can do it easly , with no password !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tango (dance) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tango_%28dance%29) ?

bytemans
30th July, 2011, 12:19 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

No password = no erase !

keygargoil
30th July, 2011, 12:52 AM
zed bukk will reset a pcf7935 if it has been done by zed or if you know the password once locked its only good on the car it was programmed to t300 will tell you it has programmed it to your car but it cannot write the data to the chip because it is locked

pkeeney
28th September, 2011, 12:48 PM
it can take the zed bull up to 28 hours to unlock id46 transponder. So i think it has to run through all possible passwords till chip is unlocked.

Dose the car that the chip is programed to generate the password or is it something that is precoded in the chip?

Zmann
28th September, 2011, 01:45 PM
I found that in Peugeot the new password is done by the car, the precoded chip was still accessable by the default password.

Did you try with those 28 hours, can the clone?