PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox - Audio Sync Problem

C64
24th April, 2008, 03:49 PM
Recently I've notcied that the audio on all my channels goes out of sync.

The longer the box is left on the same channel the more out of sync it becomes, if i flick channels then the sound resync's, it's not a major problem but I'd rather it wasn't there. especially as whenever i record something (a movie for example) the audio is always about 1 second out by the end of the film!

Devilfish
24th April, 2008, 04:04 PM
Normally I would suggest that you use evocamd but I suspect you're already using that?

BlueJ
24th April, 2008, 04:19 PM
I had this problem when I first got my box.

There is a setting somewhere for in settings for 'enabling Fast Zapping' or something like that (Sorry I can't tell you where it is just now because I'm at work and can't check for you.)

Anyway I unchecked this option and it seemed to fix the problem for me. Maybe give it a try?

If you like I can tell you where the setting is when I get home later?

C64
26th April, 2008, 12:34 PM
Cheers mate, I'll give it a try :)

mez
26th April, 2008, 06:11 PM
hi mate you know why you have the problem because is fake box thats all and you 've telling as the fakes are better then orginal's

Curious123
27th April, 2008, 04:56 PM
You have to disable fast zapping in

Setup > system setting > untick fast zapping.

C64
27th April, 2008, 06:13 PM
hi mate you know why you have the problem because is fake box thats all and you 've telling as the fakes are better then orginal's

No, the box has been fine for 2 years, this is a new thing that has started happening, my other clone is perfect.

You really do seem to have a problem with clones, and you are scaremongering, sounds to me like you are sellnig your own boxes!

C64
27th April, 2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys, disabling Fast Zapping worked a treat :) :)

mez
28th April, 2008, 02:21 AM
:2in1::):):):)
No, the box has been fine for 2 years, this is a new thing that has started happening, my other clone is perfect.

You really do seem to have a problem with clones, and you are scaremongering, sounds to me like you are sellnig your own boxes!

thats true how did you gess

C64
28th April, 2008, 11:51 AM
Because you are scaremongering.

thevilla1
6th March, 2009, 05:54 PM
hi guys n gals.. my mates having the same probs with his...audio out of sync ... d500 clone with the bomb free gemini image... can someone let me know where the fast zapping is on this image... hes looked in setup / system settings and its not there.. cheers

no worries...found it...expert settings...scroll down