PDA

View Full Version : Magic Dash X-CAN by Smok Help

fazooley
6th July, 2011, 05:20 PM
Guys,
I cant read polish and am having a hard time with understanding what steps need to be completed in order. Can someone either translate or just tell me which steps need to be done. I thought it was like this
1>Read S-Key
2>Load S-Key
3>Read KM
4>Write KM
But I dont think it is, I believe you need to read the s-key and then prepare eeprom and rewrite it. Can someone just translate this for me and tell me the steps needed to accomplish a proper complete reprogramming:
Thanks
Frankie
-------------

NEC +24C32

XCAN wiekszosc licznikow (NEC+24c32) obsluguje bezposrednio przez zlacze OBD. Moga jednak zdarzys sie wersje ktore wymagaja wyjecia licznika i odpowiedniego 'spreaprowania' mapieci EEPROM(24C32).
W celu dokonania :
-korekty przebiegu
-odczyt EEPROM
-zapisu EEPROM
-odczytu SECURITY BLOCK
-zapisu SECURITY BLOCK

nalezy:
1.Wciskay Read KM w celu upewniwnia sie ze mamy komunikacje z licznikem.Powinnismy zobaczy aktualny przebieg i wersje zegra.
2.wciskamy przycisk READ S-KEY OBD
3.Program po kilku chwilach powienie odczytc S-Key z licznika i otworzy okno z prosba o zapisanie S-Key do pliku.
4.Teraz mozemy jez dokonywac wszystkich opcji (zmiana km ,odczyt EE itp).

Jezeli opcja Read S-KEY OBD nie zadziala prawidlowo -otrzymamy komnikat o bledzie (zawsze nalezy uwaznie czytac komunikaty wyswietlane
prez XCAN gdyz czesto informuje on nas o przyczynach problem i ewentualnie o tym co mozna zrobic) oznacza to ze ta wersja zegra nie jest na obecna chwile obslugiwana bezposrednio przez OBD.
W celu dkonania (zmiana km ,odczyt EE itp).
nalezy:
1.Wyjmujemy licznik i zczytujemy za pomoca programatora pamiec 24c32 i zapisujemy ja do pliku.
2.Wciskamy klawisz PREPARE EEPROM.-program poprosi nas o nazwe pliku i wskazujemy mu plik odczytany programatorem
po czym otwiera sie okno i prosi nas o podanie nazwy nowego pliku ktory zapiszemy na dysku.
3.Za pomoca programatora programujemy pamiec 24C32 nowa zawartoscia.
4.Wkladamy licznik i naciskamy READ S-KEY (nie READ S-KEY OBD!!!!!!). Teraz program odczyta S-Key i poprosi nas o podanie nawey pliku do zapisania na dysku.

5.Teraz mozemy jez dokonywac wszystkich opcji (zmiana km ,odczyt EE itp).
Jezeli zamkniemy program i bedziemy chcieli ponownie zrobic ponownie ten sam licznik nie musimy juz wyjmowac zegra i preparowac EEporm -mozemy od razu wcisnac klawisz Load S-Key i wskazac plik ktory wczesniej zcztalismy.
Po tej operacji mozemy juz zmianiac km ,odczytwac EE itp..

Opcja Read Security BLock i Write Security Block umozliwia nam przeniesienie wszystkich ustawien z jednogo licznika do drugiego (np. gdy mamy jeden licznik uszkodzony wyczytjemy z niego Security Block i zapisujemy do drugiego.

Nalezy pamietac iz opcja Read S-Key OBD dziala tylko wowczas gdy w samochdzie mamy dzialajacy kluczyk. Jezli auto nie posiada klucza (umozliwajacego uruchomienie samochodu) i immobilajzer jest atywny wowaczas wszystkich operacji mozemy dokonywac tylko a posrednictewem Opcji Prepare EEProm i Read S-Key

----------------
Thanks in Advance

carbandit
6th July, 2011, 06:43 PM
use google translate

NEC 24 C32

XCAN most counters (NEC 24 c32) directly supports the OBD connector. They may, however, zdarzys August version that require the removal of the meter and the appropriate 'spreaprowania' mapieci EEPROM (24C32).
In order to:
Course-correction
-Read EEPROM
-Write EEPROM
Read-SECURITY BLOCK
SECURITY BLOCK-write

should:
Read hp 1.Wciskay to upewniwnia August of communication with licznikem.Powinnismy we see the current course and zegra versions.
2.wciskamy the S-KEY READ OBD
3.Program after a few moments, the district odczytc S-Key from the counter and opens a window asking you to save the S-Key to a file.
Lake 4.Teraz we carry out all the options (change km, reading EE etc).

If the option Read S-KEY does not work properly OBD-komnikat get an error (you should always carefully read the messages displayed
XCAN prez because he often tells us about the problem and possible causes of what can be done), it means that this version is not zegra the present moment supported directly by the OBD system.
In order to dkonania (change km, reading EE etc).
should:
1.Wyjmujemy zczytujemy counter and via memory 24C32 programmer and save it to file.
PREPARE 2.Wciskamy EEPROM.-key program will ask us to name the file and tell him to read the file the programmer
then opens the window and asks us to name who will save the new file on disk.
3.Za help 24C32 programmer, program memory with new content.
4.Wkladamy counter and press READ-KEY S (not S-KEY READ OBD !!!!!!). Now the program reads the S-Key and ask us to provide nawey file to save disk space.

Lake 5.Teraz we carry out all the options (change km, reading EE etc).
If you close the program and you'll want to re-do the same count again we have not already removed, and dissection zegra EEporm-we can immediately press the button Load the S-Key and indicate who previously zcztalismy file.
After this operation, we can already zmianiac km, odczytwac EE etc..

Security Option BLock Read and Write Security Block enables us to transfer all settings from jednogo counter to another (for example, when we have a counter of his damaged wyczytjemy Security Block and save it to another.

Please note option, and S-Key Read OBD only works when we have a working key samochdzie. If any vehicle does not have the key (umozliwajacego launch vehicle) and is atywny immobilajzer wowaczas all the operations we can make only a posrednictewem Option Prepare Read EEPROM and S-Key

----------------
Thanks in Advance
Listen
Read phonetically
New! Click the words above to view alternate translations. Dismiss
Dictionary

fazooley
7th July, 2011, 02:08 AM
Dude you dont think that was the first thing I did, lol. There are alot of missing pieces that it dosent translate. I need to know the steps with the eeprom which is the issue. If anyone here reads chezch please help me outj.

Frankie

use google translate

NEC 24 C32

XCAN most counters (NEC 24 c32) directly supports the OBD connector. They may, however, zdarzys August version that require the removal of the meter and the appropriate 'spreaprowania' mapieci EEPROM (24C32).
In order to:
Course-correction
-Read EEPROM
-Write EEPROM
Read-SECURITY BLOCK
SECURITY BLOCK-write

should:
Read hp 1.Wciskay to upewniwnia August of communication with licznikem.Powinnismy we see the current course and zegra versions.
2.wciskamy the S-KEY READ OBD
3.Program after a few moments, the district odczytc S-Key from the counter and opens a window asking you to save the S-Key to a file.
Lake 4.Teraz we carry out all the options (change km, reading EE etc).

If the option Read S-KEY does not work properly OBD-komnikat get an error (you should always carefully read the messages displayed
XCAN prez because he often tells us about the problem and possible causes of what can be done), it means that this version is not zegra the present moment supported directly by the OBD system.
In order to dkonania (change km, reading EE etc).
should:
1.Wyjmujemy zczytujemy counter and via memory 24C32 programmer and save it to file.
PREPARE 2.Wciskamy EEPROM.-key program will ask us to name the file and tell him to read the file the programmer
then opens the window and asks us to name who will save the new file on disk.
3.Za help 24C32 programmer, program memory with new content.
4.Wkladamy counter and press READ-KEY S (not S-KEY READ OBD !!!!!!). Now the program reads the S-Key and ask us to provide nawey file to save disk space.

Lake 5.Teraz we carry out all the options (change km, reading EE etc).
If you close the program and you'll want to re-do the same count again we have not already removed, and dissection zegra EEporm-we can immediately press the button Load the S-Key and indicate who previously zcztalismy file.
After this operation, we can already zmianiac km, odczytwac EE etc..

Security Option BLock Read and Write Security Block enables us to transfer all settings from jednogo counter to another (for example, when we have a counter of his damaged wyczytjemy Security Block and save it to another.

Please note option, and S-Key Read OBD only works when we have a working key samochdzie. If any vehicle does not have the key (umozliwajacego launch vehicle) and is atywny immobilajzer wowaczas all the operations we can make only a posrednictewem Option Prepare Read EEPROM and S-Key

----------------
Thanks in Advance
Listen
Read phonetically
New! Click the words above to view alternate translations. Dismiss
Dictionary