PDA

View Full Version : looking for an app

smirnoff_rules
6th July, 2011, 11:15 PM
Looking for an app where l can cancel a call as lm looking at the phone and cancel the call and send and pre made text back saying km busy, dont want an autoreply want to make the choice

happy_highlander
7th July, 2011, 03:37 PM
Looking for an app where l can cancel a call as lm looking at the phone and cancel the call and send and pre made text back saying km busy, dont want an autoreply want to make the choice

What kind of phone do you have. My galaxy s has that setting on it and so does the motorola droid. If I go into call setting I am given the option to reject a call with a message and it does exactly what you are looking for. On the screen when I have an incoming call there is a pull up tab at the bottom with a choice of message to send.

smirnoff_rules
7th July, 2011, 03:51 PM
cant see that setting m8 ,, its a star a1000 , china phone

happy_highlander
8th July, 2011, 09:36 PM
Do you have the option to set a default message in your call settings. From what I can find that seems to be the generic setting to do what you are looking for.

smirnoff_rules
8th July, 2011, 10:03 PM
Sorry m8 went back to my iPhone , didn't like the android , not a patch on the iPhone , will use on it on holiday because it has 2 sims and l use the geo sim for work , have to say apple have the Market covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk