PDA

View Full Version : nabilosat blackhole dreambox 7025+ cccam

tony2803
7th July, 2011, 05:46 PM
i have just successfully found and installed nabilosat blackhole enigma2 into my 7025+,but where do i put config file and cccam 2.13 with ftp,im really not used to enigma2 so can someone advise me as to where i get the 2 files and as to where they are ftp into the box..thanks.

westkill
7th July, 2011, 05:56 PM
can they not be installed from there servers if still works via green button>yellow>addons manager i think off the top of me head if connected to the net :)

tony2803
7th July, 2011, 08:58 PM
can they not be installed from there servers if still works via green button>yellow>addons manager i think off the top of me head if connected to the net :)

thanks,spot on info all sorted,its anew ireceiver to me im learning new skills with some great help,once again thanks..

okmate
7th July, 2011, 09:13 PM
guys i have the same problem but the server is not online i can ftp to the dreambox all is correct with the internet
can someone help

piopat
7th July, 2011, 09:19 PM
the nabilo server is online check your ethernet cable is connected correctly to the box and router ,look at the router do you see a light on it to indicate that an ethernet cable is connected to it or look through the vents at the top of the box and look towards the rear of the box there should be a light on in there . if you dont see lights your box is not connecting to the internet ,have a look in communication setup and ensure both dhcp and enable network or enabled then exit and save or try another ethernet cable .