PDA

View Full Version : Toyota 89780-71040 immo G type

shanektm450
9th July, 2011, 08:53 AM
Please find immo dump for 2010 hilux below it is pertol and is new type .I just need to know where the key data is stored so that I can program in new transponder chip

Toyota 89780-71040 K2 immo
2010 Hilux

keygargoil
9th July, 2011, 11:04 AM
how many g chips have you got

keygargoil
9th July, 2011, 11:26 AM
here you go try this virgin file

shanektm450
9th July, 2011, 04:54 PM
here you go try this virgin file

Hi is it possible for you to let me know were the key data is located for that dump I posted as I cant get into the immo system with my t300 as it is not a type 4, I have 4d transponders so want to program it strait in to eeprom thanks for your help. If i use the virgine file does it mean i can program it in like the toyota 4zz first key in second key in third key in then go for a start

Mr_Fix
9th July, 2011, 10:40 PM
- virgin file not possible for it immo;
- other dump not possible for it immo;
- Tango make it...

keygargoil
10th July, 2011, 02:18 AM
Hi is it possible for you to let me know were the key data is located for that dump I posted as I cant get into the immo system with my t300 as it is not a type 4, I have 4d transponders so want to program it strait in to eeprom thanks for your help. If i use the virgine file does it mean i can program it in like the toyota 4zz first key in second key in third key in then go for a start

send me your key data

shanektm450
10th July, 2011, 09:07 AM
send me your key data

Hi dont have key with me will only have it tomorrow if you give me key location then I can program it in please help I am in desparate need of this
Thanks Shane

keygargoil
12th July, 2011, 12:25 AM
here is the new file

keygargoil
14th July, 2011, 02:53 AM
here is the new file
did you get key data

drivesure
14th July, 2011, 10:28 PM
what is password for file please. problem with g chip is nothing can read the secret bytes at present - you cannot insert key data as per normal 4d67.

shanektm450
17th July, 2011, 07:41 AM
Hi guys thanks for all your help ! I ended up buying a new immo box from agents took digimaster 2 and within 1min programmed new G-Keys in and started vechile did not even sync. immo!!!

PS! I made a copy off the immo chip in the virgin state so PM me if you r looking for virgine file
Thanks again for all your help but this time the agents won

Shane:party :

bram380
17th July, 2011, 09:17 AM
Hi guys thanks for all your help ! I ended up buying a new immo box from agents took digimaster 2 and within 1min programmed new G-Keys in and started vechile did not even sync. immo!!!

PS! I made a copy off the immo chip in the virgin state so PM me if you r looking for virgine file

Thank for buddy.
I'm interested this file.

Your inbox full, i can't send pm.

abdulrauf
18th July, 2011, 08:55 AM

thank please i need the virgin dump thanks ones more

Dylan Chin
18th July, 2011, 11:17 AM
Dear mate , i interested the virgin file.May you send for me.
Thanks in advanced

agabna
20th July, 2011, 10:37 PM

thanks for your help
yes i need the file

abdulrauf
23rd July, 2011, 10:09 AM

please i need the file too.
Thanks.

TECNICAR345
8th August, 2011, 05:33 AM
:celticscarf:Hi I have the same problem with the same plant. Fabor help me?
thanks for your help
if I need you send me the file?
thanks thanks.

TECNICAR345
8th August, 2011, 05:46 AM
:celticscarf:Hi I have the same problem with the same plant. help me?
thanks for your help
if you need the file you send me a virgin?
thanks thanks.

I'm desperate to turn this hilux

jamesnz888
18th June, 2012, 03:09 AM

Hi Mate,

I am working one the same model of 89780-71040 Hilux with all key lost, Can I please have a copy of your virgin immo chip dump ? thanks in advance.

Arnold42
18th June, 2012, 08:54 AM
H,i Jamesnz888. Give me your Immo's file, I'll make you virgin file. Or give me your file+keys.

jamesnz888
18th June, 2012, 10:34 AM
H,i Jamesnz888. Give me your Immo's file, I'll make you virgin file. Or give me your file+keys.

Please find my 89780-71040 immo dump ***65288;with keys in it) and make it virgin for me, much appreciated.

jamesnz888
21st June, 2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks all who have helped me on my 2010 Hilux G-chip.

I have successfully started this Hilux by adding a genuine G-chip to immo using Tango, this also proves Tango can work on G-chip, no re-sync or jumper 4 and 13 is needed. just add the key and car starts.

leandroks
21st June, 2012, 02:25 PM

Could u get me the virgin immo m8??
Cheers

LATTINO
3rd May, 2013, 10:35 PM
hi friend
I'm interested in this virgin state file.

best regards

mecadriano
3rd May, 2013, 11:37 PM
please send immo virgem hilux g chip .
tks

ecufix
4th May, 2013, 07:19 AM
Hi shanektm450 well done on cracking that one , please explain how you used the dm2 to do this and please pm me the pass ,this is a growing problem encountered almost daily , thanks regards

DylanImmo
27th May, 2013, 06:45 AM
finally,who got this virgin file.Can post at here again.
Thanks in advanced.

ndou007
26th July, 2016, 01:34 PM

Hi. Can you please send me the Virgin file.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

fieldauto
17th September, 2019, 04:39 PM
Hi
Please can i have virgin immo dump
Thanks

Sandmanrr
21st September, 2019, 02:44 PM
Hi fiend i am niew here my immo box is a 89780-71040 can i replace it with this 89780-71021 the old one is not good anymore but cant find the same model an mine is a diesel and the other car is a gasoline .thank in advance