PDA

View Full Version : Solutions rather than advices!

levisdj
11th July, 2011, 09:00 PM
Instead of making a post with : [BAD/Junk not worth ... harmful will damage... not working etc etc etc ] To everyone that has a bad opinion about others work... or try to give a hand or try to SAY WHY IS IT ... all above.

alexs307
11th July, 2011, 10:25 PM
Maybe because in most of the situations a proper tune is required...and a proper tune usually it's not for free...

lolooo1981
11th July, 2011, 10:51 PM
Propers files is not for free,ok,but person who make bad tune files not take the time to think about the injure cause by these,on motor and person.
At this time they DO NOT make this,or with caution !(it causes fewer problems)

Please at all, i had a motor down on seat Ibiza Cupra cause in bad tuned file...Very pain in my a**

I just explain my opinion.

Best regards

bazare
12th July, 2011, 09:28 AM
I said this again and again and again over the forum. Good tuning, DPF-off, EGR-off and other solutions are not free. If I see one of the forum members really try, and do his homework - research I always help. DPF-OFF solutions that work and good tuning cost a lot of euro. This forum is for sharing Knowledge not for free tuning.

filecloud
12th July, 2011, 10:07 AM
Instead of making a post with : [BAD/Junk not worth ... harmful will damage... not working etc etc etc ] To everyone that has a bad opinion about others work... or try to give a hand or try to SAY WHY IS IT ... all above.

Hello
The question is simple. Why should an experienced tuner do this?
Person 1 comes here and asks for a free tuning. Person 2 takes winols or ecm or something and paints a funny tuning file and says "please test this file".
And Person 1 really considers trying this file without knowing the person who did it or his knowledge? That shows he is not interested in his car at all.
If then a pro takes the time to view the file and send a warning it is much more than he can expect!
Why on earth should a pro educate the customer or the other "tuner" how to make a proper tuning?

Go the other way round. Why does person 1 not ask person 2 to explain his file himself and how he made it and why he made it this way?
greetings,
filecloud

bazare
12th July, 2011, 12:40 PM
exactly my point!

levisdj
12th July, 2011, 09:02 PM
In this case... people who experiment on other persons cars... should be banned or something.Either you make a good reply on one topic, or read and that's it!