PDA

View Full Version : help needed please.renault megane 1.5dci

pablo1971
12th July, 2011, 09:28 PM
can anyone help me,ive got a megane and read the ecu,ive come to write the mod file to car with mppsv5...now ive got a none start.im getting zeros for the hardware and software id....ive tried to write the car with original file,and it is still the same.......can anyone help me please...

atd
13th July, 2011, 11:26 PM
Badly readed? Mpps started reading from bad address or you chose bad Ecu in mpps menu.
Write all contents with BDM.

bazare
14th July, 2011, 08:38 AM
you are in a very bad situation, in that ecu you can't desolder. You should have used galletto in the first place.

grinovsky
14th July, 2011, 08:51 AM
you can cut the plastic and desolder the 29f200 and programme an original dump
never say never all is possible
or this is a dump for your ecu read by galetto,you can try to write by galetto,in this ecu galetto read only 40ko(maps)

ecutuners
14th July, 2011, 02:16 PM
There is no flash inside, the flash is all inside st10f280 !

no bdm either its not mpc555

solution is boot mode with mpps or other st10f280 flasher

grinovsky
14th July, 2011, 04:01 PM
There is no flash inside, the flash is all inside st10f280 !

no bdm either its not mpc555

solution is boot mode with mpps or other st10f280 flasher
+1 for ecutuners
this is megane2 dci
i think he can flash ecu by st flasher

bazare
14th July, 2011, 04:50 PM
that ecu can be recovered by OBD if you have the right tools and full file :) If he used mpps in that ECU he probably don't have the ability to desolder ST and put it back

pablo1971
14th July, 2011, 07:44 PM
that ecu can be recovered by OBD if you have the right tools and full file :) If he used mpps in that ECU he probably don't have the ability to desolder ST and put it back
i appreciate the replys,what would be the right tools..
and to be honest,as for the tools i have i just used the best i had..

as a update on the car,car has been in a collision,and crash code is present in the airbag ecu...i have found out that when the car is in a collision the airbag ecu sends data to engine ecu,engine ecu logs a colision code and closes the ecu...so when i had the ecu removed and programmed,when i refitted,it appears to have entered crash mode again...ecu now does a id.but i cant read the file from the ecu(galletto or mpps)....the car is going to a mate that can remove the crash code from the engine ecu...so will no more soon...

grinovsky
14th July, 2011, 08:05 PM
what i know is for some modeles cars,when the airbag module detect a crash it cut the power of pompe fuel to prevent fire during accident
this car haven't an eclectrique pompe fuel
so i don't think that this systeme existe in this car