PDA

View Full Version : winols paralell maps functions

ducatisti
13th July, 2011, 08:05 PM
If i search for similar/paralell maps sometimes winols finds some similar maps . Apparently there is a feature to change the percentage tollerance for the paralell maps search up to 100 percent or even define what maps you want as paralelle. does anyone know this to be true ?

neither winols 1500 or the latest demo allows me to define what maps i considar to be paralell .

it will seach and find two out of the 4 i need .

I may have to buy the original full version if it allows. Also with winols 1500 i find the copy and paste or copy from spreadsheets to winols only works intermittantly . Anyone find similar things ?

bazare
13th July, 2011, 09:54 PM
if the difference between the maps is too big, parralel maps function can't find what you want.

ducatisti
13th July, 2011, 10:17 PM
yes

so take a jap motorcycle ecu. Needing to adjust 4 fuel maps together to rough the fuelling in before fine tuning individually . Its just not possible with winols. This lets it down :(

maybe swiftec is the anser

grinovsky
13th July, 2011, 10:24 PM
it's not possible if the difference betwen maps is big
but if winols detect all the 3 others maps as parralelle maps;you can ajuste the 4 maps in the same time
swiftec is perfect for chiptuning,but...............guess what

ducatisti
14th July, 2011, 01:14 AM
According to the winols manual you can manually enter the percentage up to 100 for the paralell map search.

With 1500 and the new demo it,s set at 10 percent on the search and cannot be changed ?

Has anyone got an original version to clarify

bazare
14th July, 2011, 08:32 AM
yes the original works in the same way. The only time I use this function is when maps has 0% difference between them (multiple data - blocks - codings)

filecloud
14th July, 2011, 10:33 AM
According to the winols manual you can manually enter the percentage up to 100 for the paralell map search.

With 1500 and the new demo it,s set at 10 percent on the search and cannot be changed ?

Has anyone got an original version to clarify

Hello
On orignal Winols 2.02.00 you can set the tolerance to anything between 0 and 100%. Pre selection in the dropdown are 0, 5, 10, 15, 20.
And it works as it should
greetings,
filecloud

ducatisti
14th July, 2011, 03:54 PM
Hello
On orignal Winols 2.02.00 you can set the tolerance to anything between 0 and 100%. Pre selection in the dropdown are 0, 5, 10, 15, 20.
And it works as it should
greetings,
filecloud

is original 2.02.00 the latest version ?

sync block plug ins has also been mentioned. do you have info on this . i think it only takes care of 2 maps at once instead of four ?

filecloud
14th July, 2011, 04:32 PM
is original 2.02.00 the latest version ?

sync block plug ins has also been mentioned. do you have info on this . i think it only takes care of 2 maps at once instead of four ?

V2.02.00 is the lastest Version
I do not see any "sync block plugin" available somewhere.

ducatisti
14th July, 2011, 10:49 PM
V2.02.00 is the lastest Version
I do not see any "sync block plugin" available somewhere.

bottom of the screen in the middle there are three symbles. One is the green M type symbol for checksum . the sync blocks are next to it. apparently to map jap bikes or 4 maps at the same time you need 3 sync blocks .

filecloud
14th July, 2011, 11:16 PM
bottom of the screen in the middle there are three symbles. One is the green M type symbol for checksum . the sync blocks are next to it. apparently to map jap bikes or 4 maps at the same time you need 3 sync blocks .

This sync block function is a part of the main program itself and needs no seperate plugin. Most checksum module like EDC15 cover also the sync blocks if you want. Or you leave it off if you like.
Anyway you can set in your project the sync blocks by hand and it will do whatever you want it to do. The number of sync blocks is not limited.
greetings,
filecloud

ducatisti
14th July, 2011, 11:30 PM
This sync block function is a part of the main program itself and needs no seperate plugin. Most checksum module like EDC15 cover also the sync blocks if you want. Or you leave it off if you like.
Anyway you can set in your project the sync blocks by hand and it will do whatever you want it to do. The number of sync blocks is not limited.
greetings,
filecloud

in 1500 the sync blocks will not activate ?
if i buy the basic original version without any checksum plug ins will sync blocks still be available to me ?

how do sync blocks work ? say for example i add 10 percent fuel at 50 degrees tps column , will the other three maps also get 10 percent added in there 50 degree tps column ?

if so this is what i need an i shall buy :)

ducatisti
14th July, 2011, 11:35 PM
found it in 1500 :)

ducatisti
15th July, 2011, 09:05 PM
In 1500 the sync blocks do not behave as expected. Join 4 maps , make a change and the values turn weird . In the latest demo it works perfectly for me .

So i can join 4 maps , add 5% at say 7000 rpm and its applied to the other three :)

It was about time i bought the original being a toss up between winols and swiftec. Anyway original winols ordered :)