PDA

View Full Version : 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

RedSpider
15th July, 2011, 01:09 PM
Articles > 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know... (Updated, Revised and Extended) (http://www.newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/980/33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know-Updated-Revised-and-Extended.aspx)

racin-snake
28th July, 2011, 06:54 PM
great stuff RedSpider :goodpost:

nice to see folk getting the bigger picture and showing the facts to others again many thanks

superb mate :congrats:

johnboy1974
28th July, 2011, 09:50 PM
good find and a great read spiderman.

patkins
28th July, 2011, 11:04 PM
I've bookmarked and will read soon. Thanks RedSpider.

D21198071
15th August, 2011, 06:06 PM
I've bookmarked and will read soon. Thanks RedSpider.

me too mate...

andy211081
15th August, 2011, 06:31 PM
i will av a read now thanks

gopher7
17th August, 2011, 08:04 PM
bookmarked, will read later. :top:

konatist
17th August, 2011, 08:12 PM
read a few seems like a good read so far

wacko666
18th August, 2011, 10:08 AM
Very good read. Many of the theories in this article (such as the maffia) we came to accept as facts, but before the whole depth and truth of it was uncovered many people were very skeptical about these.

NEO123
25th June, 2012, 09:48 AM
The article provides an excellent list of conspiracy theories for further research.

nara
25th June, 2012, 01:23 PM
Lol, I thought it smelled of New World Order. It even turns up on David Icke's forum. lol

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned out to be bullshit, you mean don't you?

"The problem is, all of the things listed either never happened, or were never conspiracy theories."

Swallowing the Camel: Conspiracy Monday: "33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True B.S." (http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out.html)

racin-snake
25th June, 2012, 04:34 PM
:roflmao:

"The problem is, all of the things listed either never happened, or were never conspiracy theories."[/url]

allrighty then ...so the Gulf of Tonkin incident didnt happen FACT !!!

but ........still took the U.S TO WAR IN VIETNAM !!!!

after the us military lied and said it did soooooooo :alberteinstein:

PLEASE DONT SAY THAT THE U.S DIDNT LIE ABOUT THE GULF OF TONKIN INCIDENT AND IT WAS A CONSPIRACY TO GET THE US PUBLIC TO GO TO WAR IN VIETNAM WAS BULSHIT ........................IT IN FACT HAPPENED .. !!!

THE US GOVERNMENT "CONSPIRED" AND LIED ABOUT THE BOATS BEING ATTACKED !

nara your links to blogs are futile crap in attempt i think to deny anything and everything you fool

please have some information and not a blog as EVIDENCE ! its just stupid and above all embarrassing :roflmao:

nara
25th June, 2012, 06:31 PM
PLEASE DONT SAY THAT THE U.S DIDNT LIE ABOUT THE GULF OF TONKIN INCIDENT AND IT WAS A CONSPIRACY TO GET THE US PUBLIC TO GO TO WAR IN VIETNAM WAS BULSHIT ........................IT IN FACT HAPPENED .. !!!

THE US GOVERNMENT "CONSPIRED" AND LIED ABOUT THE BOATS BEING ATTACKED !

If you actually read the link I posted, particularly with reference to the difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory, you might save yourself the usual embarrassment.

Engage brain before using keyboard. You know it makes sense.

pflame
25th June, 2012, 07:21 PM
Yearning to read that soon.

racin-snake
25th June, 2012, 08:12 PM

"The problem is, all of the things listed either never happened, or were never conspiracy theories."[/url]

SO TONKIN DIDNT HAPPENN BUT THEY SAID IT DID OK....SOOO THE THEORY WAS THEY COVERED IT UP AND IN FACT THEY DID !!! YOU FOOL

If you actually read the link I posted, particularly with reference to the difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory, you might save yourself the usual embarrassment.

Engage brain before using keyboard. You know it makes sense.

OK consider brain engaged ...yet i think you will find a THEORY is a set of values or combined evidence not yet confirmed as FACT

so therefore a conspiracy theory is a conspiracy that as not been fully proven .."yet" evidence exists of the conspiracy ....................fact !

if you engage your brain then you will find this statement as correct ....

and please don't speak of embarrassment nara .........as you should in your shallow-mindedness be ashamed not just embarrassed reading a blog and claiming the said as FACT .... foolish and narrow minded as per by norah

as if you look the "THEORY" of "RELATIVITY" etc. etc ARE THEORIES NOT YET PROVEN BUT READILY ACCEPTED AS FACT !!!

but theories none the less old boy

:hello: you should really take your own advice in this instance its the only thing i think youve ever wrote that would make sense to you yourself

nara
26th June, 2012, 07:30 AM
SO TONKIN DIDNT HAPPENN BUT THEY SAID IT DID OK...yadda yadda yadda....but theories none the less old boy :hello: you should really take your own a......etc etc.....

SO TONKIN DIDNT HAPPENN BUT THEY SAID IT DID OK....SOOO THE THEORY WAS THEY COVERED IT UP AND IN FACT THEY DID !!! YOU FOOL

If You are Quoting some one be sure its taken in context please

Lol, try relaxing and improving your reading skills. You still haven't paid full attention to the link I posted.

La-la land is obviously bad for your blood pressure. :burnout:

racin-snake
26th June, 2012, 09:21 AM
oh i see youve decided to actually concoct your own misquotes fud

where anywhere have i ever written yadda ?

Lol, try relaxing and improving your reading skills. You still haven't paid full attention

another bit of advice needed to be absorbed by "YOURSELF" norah
also my reading skills are maybe far beyond your usual par as i seem to notice you add a lot of shit to what is actually written

seems you have been totally confused with the link you posted........... and the events that actually happened and were covered up ect
try having a go at real life might help the blood pressure thing (not that i want to help to be honest )

La-la land is obviously bad for your blood pressure. :burnout:

i honestly didnt know you had high blood pressure problem ..but "hey ho" i hope i can still raise it a tad :proud:

maybe i could induce a Brain aneurysm for ya mate :vollkommenauf: might make the world a nicer place eh !!

on the other hand my blood pressure is excellent but thanks for the concern fud

nara
26th June, 2012, 09:32 AM
where anywhere have i ever written yadda ?

"A phrase that means "and so forth" or "on and on;" it usually refers to something that is a minor detail or boring and repetitive."

www.urbandictionary.com

racin-snake
26th June, 2012, 09:39 AM
"A phrase that means "and so forth" or "on and on;" it usually refers to something that is a minor detail or boring and repetitive."

www.urbandictionary.com

Originally Posted by racin-snake
where anywhere have i ever written yadda ? misquoted ???????

oh apart from adding shyte to what other people say norahs getting all educational

Lol, try relaxing and improving your reading skills. You still haven't paid full attention.

please feel free to take your OWN advice !
READ THE POST FUDD !! I asked where have "I" ever written yadda ?

seems your reading skills do need a touch of work sometimes you really are sooooo foolish :roflmao:

please do yourself a favour
get to specsavers or try reading what is actually written

instead of falsely accusing me of the same ....:jiggin:lol

l8r FOOL

nara
26th June, 2012, 12:45 PM
http://sanitarian.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/blood-pressure-monitor.jpg

Shady
26th June, 2012, 12:50 PM
this argument is clearly a cover -up to fool the rest of the world, that racin' and nara are in fact best friends and speak on the phone almost every night.
I have also read on a blog that they have a 'hilarious' custom where they re-send each other the same birthday / xmas card every year.
None of these facts can be disputed as any denial will result in my saying 'well, you would say that'. therefore i, and by extension conspiracy theories; win :)

racin-snake
26th June, 2012, 02:24 PM
shady ..you cant half gurgle some shyte mate

Shady
26th June, 2012, 02:26 PM
i know :) .........

RedSpider
26th June, 2012, 04:15 PM
if you pair can't behave then i'm not letting you read any more of my sh1te posts

Frogger
22nd October, 2012, 06:02 PM
Articles > 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know... (Updated, Revised and Extended) (http://www.newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/980/33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know-Updated-Revised-and-Extended.aspx)

I clicked and ****ing FaceBook came at me and said

"You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive." Talk about a conspiracy lol.

I hate FaceBook with a passion.:toilet:

nara
22nd October, 2012, 07:28 PM
I clicked and ****ing FaceBook came at me and said

"You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address".

The article in question contained so much crap, it probably died of shame. lol

It was a viral "pass it on" on the whacko sites for a while, so you're sure to find it if you just put some of the text in Google.

racin-snake
22nd October, 2012, 08:16 PM
contained so much crap, it probably died of shame. lol

funnily enough norah i have thought /wished the same for you every time time you post but alas ..........seems like you cant die of shame or you'd be well gone :vollkommenauf:

but i hav'nt lost hope of it happening as of yet lol

wish the link were still there you could maybe explain why this (in the link mentioned ) piece was so wrong and the information was in any way in doubt

as you had the chance before and couldn't do it and bowed out with your tail firmly between yer legs remember !

maybe thats due to the fact it takes more than one line and a quote to debunk those facts eh ?

once again shows yer just a clown without a clue eh lol

RedSpider
22nd October, 2012, 08:46 PM
The article in question contained so much crap, it probably died of shame. lol

It was a viral "pass it on" on the whacko sites for a while, so you're sure to find it if you just put some of the text in Google.

is it really crap if it turned out to be true?
clearly, some people see the words 'conspiracy theory' and throw everything at arguing against it even if it is proven to be true.
people who believe every conspiracy theory they read on the internet to be true are one type of knobhead, but people who refuse to believe the truth are a different breed altogether,

That link again for those having problems.....
33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True ~ RiseEarth (http://www.riseearth.com/2012/09/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out.html)

and a list of them to look up should the link break again....

1.The Dreyfus Affair
2.The Mafia
3.MK-ULTRA
4.Operation Mockingbird
5.Manhattan Project
6.Asbestos
7.Watergate
8.The Tuskegee Syphilis Study
9.Operation Northwoods
10.1990 Testimony of Nayirah
11.Counter Intelligence Programs Against Activists in the 60s
12.The Iran-Contra Affair
13.The BCCI Scandal
14.CIA Drug Running in LA
15.Gulf of Tonkin Never Happened
16.The Business Plot
17.July 20, 1944 Conspiracy to Assassinate Hitler
18.Operation Ajax
19.Operation Snow White
20.Operation Gladio
21. The Church Committee
22.The New World Order
23.Kennedy Assassination
24.1919 World Series Conspiracy
25.Karen Silkwood
26.CIA Drug Smuggling in Arkansas
27.Bohemian Grove
28.Operation Paperclip
29.The Round Table
30.The Illuminati
31.The Trilateral Commission
32.Big Brother or the Shadow Government
33.The Federal Reserve Bank

nara
22nd October, 2012, 09:00 PM
is it really crap if it turned out to be true?

See post #11. :bebored:

Shady
22nd October, 2012, 09:01 PM
see post #1 specifically read the word... 'TRUE'

nara
22nd October, 2012, 09:12 PM
see post #1 specifically read the word... 'TRUE'

:wink:

Lol, see post #11 Shady, specifically the word "bullshit"

(Don't forget to read the link btw, I don't think my good friend racin-snake bothered)

RedSpider
22nd October, 2012, 09:24 PM
would you like a link for an online dictionary, nara?

racin-snake
22nd October, 2012, 09:29 PM
SOOOOO what your saying is you think bullshit = truth lol ....cmon norah :roflmao:

please go back under the rock from whence you came :roflmao:

nara
23rd October, 2012, 09:14 AM
would you like a link for an online dictionary, nara?

No thanks, the online OED does me just fine. :top:

Appreciate the offer though.:beer:

Frogger
28th October, 2012, 10:28 AM
It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.....

Mark Twain