PDA

View Full Version : SKY ITALIA CARD

Jo-Jo
16th July, 2011, 07:03 PM
hi all , i have been given a sky italia card with a ferw months left on it and want to use it in my dreambox along side my sky uk card

my dreambox 7000 has 2 readers does anyone know if cccam will read the card directly or will it fry the card ?

Rodbouy
16th July, 2011, 08:16 PM
Im sure its OScam only mate.

satsmo
16th July, 2011, 08:40 PM
Thought it worked on CCcam only if read via NewCS or OSCam? I could be wrong as I no longer have that sub.

Rodbouy
16th July, 2011, 09:00 PM
Im sure if its read by oscam then thats fine, I just took it he was reading card with CCcam only.

satsmo
16th July, 2011, 09:04 PM
Exactly the same way I took it :) Either way it should work.

Jo-Jo
17th July, 2011, 03:46 AM
so i need to run cccam with oscam to read the card what about voltages as wjent i tried with just cccam the card got very very hot the card is still ok in the sky italia box though so aint broke

Rodbouy
17th July, 2011, 11:53 AM
Get oscam to read the card and either use OScam to share it or pass it to CCcam.

OScam is the preferred cam for Sky IT, I wasnt aware that CCcam can read Sky Italia now.

Google OScam forum and read in there.

Let us know how you get on with it tho.

Jo-Jo
17th July, 2011, 06:10 PM
will try it later tonight when kids are in bed etc cheers guys .

Jo-Jo
18th July, 2011, 02:46 PM
well i installed cccam with oscam and setup all working but the box fried my card all the plastic on the back side burnt and melted so my cards probobly ****ed now :(

satsmo
18th July, 2011, 03:04 PM
Sorry to hear about your card I have only heard of one or two cards been burnt if set to high.

Try cleaning it and use a smargo, phoenix or similar external reader and set frequency at 357 mhz it may read the card if it is not badly burnt.

Optimistic I know, but as said sorry to hear about how it went for you so far.