PDA

View Full Version : Audi 93cl86 data saved but corupt can someone look to see if retrievable Thanks

alimmo
18th July, 2011, 05:00 PM
sorry for being a pain ,but could someone look at the data below from a 2005 audi A3 93CL86 and see if my data is retrievable it all looks pretty F****d but maybe someone can help especially EXEC123, please note this is the data my machine has stored when i read under "93CL86" v1 .

Please see dump in below thread

I am looking to order new one tom. as i couldnt get hold of one with the right numbers.

many thanks again

Please see below for dumps

exe123
18th July, 2011, 07:20 PM
upload both dumps you have read

alimmo
19th July, 2011, 10:03 AM
Can i ask you if i loaded and saved as "93cl86" V1 with diga, but then somehow original eeprom got corrupted, maybe too much heat when putting back, but now i am loading this data onto a basic 93c86, wondering if this is causing the problem because chip is not same as "93CL86" ?????

Please find below two versions of data saved from same chip. V1 & V2

Many thanks and regards

Can someone confirm if the eeproms are the same as i have saved data under 93CL86 V1 in diga

Thanks

alimmo
19th July, 2011, 10:28 AM
ive managed to send it in zip mate

and thanks very much for looking, need to place order for new dash today ,so a miracle would be nice!!!

ivanov
19th July, 2011, 04:41 PM
V1 or v2 is the same data, maybe exe123 can tell crypto block is corrupted or not.

exe123
19th July, 2011, 05:23 PM
corrupted. looks like dataline had problems during read. v1 is shifted and v2 is not shifted but also crap.
go for the new dash. last option would be to find someone with avdi and write eeprom via OBD. As this is older fujitsu based dash this could work but I never tried.

alimmo
19th July, 2011, 06:58 PM
corrupted. looks like dataline had problems during read. v1 is shifted and v2 is not shifted but also crap.
go for the new dash. last option would be to find someone with avdi and write eeprom via OBD. As this is older fujitsu based dash this could work but I never tried.

Thanks mate , looks like a new dash then !

Exe123, could you tell me what is the difference between a 93CL86 & a normal 93C86 ??? as there are 2 specific options when reading, ????

This would be great help for future.

Thanks Again

exe123
19th July, 2011, 07:10 PM
93C86 has normally 5V
93LC86 is low power and goes down to 2.5V

Use good programmer like Elnec Beeprog, Xeltek Superpro or UPA. Tachouniversal sucks for eeprom reading

alimmo
19th July, 2011, 09:45 PM

alimmo
20th July, 2011, 04:58 PM
thought to update everyone on here.

Audi Dealears are charging me ?506 for cluster, ?100 for programming and to top it all ?200 Surcharge on old cluster and you will only get back if cluster hasnt been tampered with!! and minimum 2 weeks wait as it has to come from factory!!!

got to pay them ?706 in advance for the cluster and forget about getting the ?200 Surcharge back as cluster was already tampered with. so all in all it cant get any worse or can it!!

Ive been doing this work for too long to do anything else, so for the newbies just a word of advice "its not cheap when it goes Tits-up"

If anyone has a used cluster with the following part number that would be ideal to buy. Part No " 8P0 920 981 B " please feel free to shout me.

exe123
20th July, 2011, 05:46 PM
sounds very expensive to me. for new dash in exchange you pay around 400***8364; new ones around 800***8364;

alimmo
20th July, 2011, 09:31 PM
thats exactly what audi are saying and the only dash i have managed to get has the last digit which is different also it has micronas with 24cl32 instead of 93cl86, do you think that there might be a chance to get this working or coded to the car????

can you tell me what other options i might have???

Thanks

obdmaster
20th July, 2011, 09:38 PM
AUDI A3 INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CLOCKS 8P0920981D 2004-2009 | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A3-INSTRUMENT-CLUSTER-CLOCKS-8P0920981D-2004-2009-/120732881223?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1c3d9147#ht_1913wt_906)

thats the closest i can find m8

exe123
20th July, 2011, 10:14 PM
I replaced several fujistu based A3 dashboards with micronas but unfortunately in most cases it is impossible to adapt them. could be only done via immo copy but impossible in your case

alimmo
20th July, 2011, 11:28 PM
AUDI A3 INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CLOCKS 8P0920981D 2004-2009 | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A3-INSTRUMENT-CLUSTER-CLOCKS-8P0920981D-2004-2009-/120732881223?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1c3d9147#ht_1913wt_906)

thats the closest i can find m8

Thanks mate,but already spotted that, but have another one like that but as exe123 says it cant be adapted in my case.

what a shame there isnt a solution apart from paying the dealer about ?800 because of lost data on eeprom.

i wish there was another solution to byepass all this immo crap??

let us know if anything else comes to mind please.

Thanks in advance

z786
20th July, 2011, 11:36 PM
is your car petrol or diesel??

alimmo
22nd July, 2011, 05:20 PM
all sorted and all it cost me was ?10 so not that expensive in the end!!!

This is how.

Picked up a cluster from my local scrappy ?10, from a 08/2007 petrol auto model with 24c32 and Micronas CDC inside it. original car cluster was a 2005 model with 93cl86 and fijitsu seimens micro from which i lost or corrupted the data.

I was about to pay and place an order for a new cluster from audi costing me ?700, and i asked the guy to give this cluster a go at programming!! and yes it programmed just fine with no problems at all, apart from the glow plug led not working but soon sorted that out!!! and payed him ?60 for programming and he was more than happy, i then plugged in using a Digiprog and corrected via obd and still charged the customer ?60 and he was happy too.

So all in all " I can confirm this worked with no probs"

Hope my experience and info sharing can actually help someone.

and thanks very much to all who genuinely tried helping.

T72
22nd July, 2011, 06:23 PM
all sorted and all it cost me was ?10 so not that expensive in the end!!!

This is how.

Picked up a cluster from my local scrappy ?10, from a 08/2007 petrol auto model with 24c32 and Micronas CDC inside it. original car cluster was a 2005 model with 93cl86 and fijitsu seimens micro from which i lost or corrupted the data.

I was about to pay and place an order for a new cluster from audi costing me ?700, and i asked the guy to give this cluster a go at programming!! and yes it programmed just fine with no problems at all, apart from the glow plug led not working but soon sorted that out!!! and payed him ?60 for programming and he was more than happy, i then plugged in using a Digiprog and corrected via obd and still charged the customer ?60 and he was happy too.

So all in all " I can confirm this worked with no probs"

Hope my experience and info sharing can actually help someone.

and thanks very much to all who genuinely tried helping.
he just killed immo in ECM, and conected "new" dash with out adapting!

alimmo
22nd July, 2011, 09:41 PM
T72 ,where did you get that info from as i was standing right next to him while he was programming under the adaptation menu and then adapted the keys to the immo "all infront of me " the guy was too stupid to kill immo!!

Why some people chat Sh*t i just dont know.

What my motto is if i dont know for "sure" (keyword" then keep my opinions to my self and maybe a few others can follow the same !!! instead of chatting Sh*t and misleading people which isnt the purpose of this forum !!!

I can put my money where my mouth is , Can you ????

Dont take it the wrong way but you get my drift??

tachonow
22nd July, 2011, 10:12 PM
I think the keys are realy adapted.
Immo off in this car lock the Ac controller, hazard light are working continus and glow light its blinking on dash.

alim
22nd July, 2011, 10:18 PM
T72 ,where did you get that info from as i was standing right next to him while he was programming under the adaptation menu and then adapted the keys to the immo "all infront of me " the guy was too stupid to kill immo!!

Why some people chat Sh*t i just dont know.

What my motto is if i dont know for "sure" (keyword" then keep my opinions to my self and maybe a few others can follow the same !!! instead of chatting Sh*t and misleading people which isnt the purpose of this forum !!!

I can put my money where my mouth is , Can you ????

Dont take it the wrong way but you get my drift??

shure, now you have 700J in you pocket and you can say things like that.
With this post you show your respect to members that know what they are talking about.
if you are so clever why you dont buy a carprog and do it by you self, i know why, your brain is full of bull s..it.
after crying for help as other "veterans" lyke you are doing now you are big guy and you can help others right?
after so many threads HELP ME GUYS , NEED HELP, PLEASE HELP. and telling everibody stories how much you pay or how much they pay you. all that are useless.
for people lyke you is better to pay all the amount of damage to know in future how to play with RB clusters.
hope nobogy help you in your next HELP THREAD.
remember what i say about your brain.

dashradio
22nd July, 2011, 10:20 PM
I wish I could find a scrap yard that would sell me Dashboards for ?10.00

alimmo
22nd July, 2011, 11:50 PM
Honestly people why all the hoo haa especially when most (not all ) people have been totally useless when i have been stuck and in most cases got shitty conflicting advice from a bunch of f****g losers who only think having an expensive toy solves all the problems "F**K does it as most people i have found on this forum to be time wasters or arse kissers giving out shit info and claiming to know it all, what a load of bollocks.

and no its not because i dont like the answers i get on this forum its because of a few idiots who ruin it for others.

Thread closed and hope i dont have to use this forum too soon in the future , What a joke !!!!

tachonow
22nd July, 2011, 11:59 PM
First of all . take the jobs that you can manage to solve with your crap tools and second learn to speak english not suburb dialect.

alimmo
23rd July, 2011, 12:22 AM
First of all . take the jobs that you can manage to solve with your crap tools and second learn to speak english not suburb dialect.

Yeh and make it look obvious that your one of the clowns on here, Joker ! who has "aparently all the great tools but uses clones himself as stated in one of his posts.

Goodbye ! and good luck ! and dont tell me how to speak the language you monkey

alimmo
23rd July, 2011, 12:29 AM
shure, now you have 700J in you pocket and you can say things like that.
With this post you show your respect to members that know what they are talking about.
if you are so clever why you dont buy a carprog and do it by you self, i know why, your brain is full of bull s..it.
after crying for help as other "veterans" lyke you are doing now you are big guy and you can help others right?
after so many threads HELP ME GUYS , NEED HELP, PLEASE HELP. and telling everibody stories how much you pay or how much they pay you. all that are useless.
for people lyke you is better to pay all the amount of damage to know in future how to play with RB clusters.
hope nobogy help you in your next HELP THREAD.
remember what i say about your brain.

W**K**S like you and others on here have never helped in the first place so what are you talking about you silly sad Monkey !!

Anyway must dash !!!!

alim
23rd July, 2011, 11:25 AM
Honestly people why all the hoo haa especially when most (not all ) people have been totally useless when i have been stuck and in most cases got shitty conflicting advice from a bunch of f****g losers who only think having an expensive toy solves all the problems "F**K does it as most people i have found on this forum to be time wasters or arse kissers giving out shit info and claiming to know it all, what a load of bollocks.

and no its not because i dont like the answers i get on this forum its because of a few idiots who ruin it for others.

Thread closed and hope i dont have to use this forum too soon in the future , What a joke !!!!

yes this thread its closed but until you f...k other dash and screaming for HELP idiot that you are. you vizit this forum only when you have problems, you dont sign to see that may be somebody need "YOU HELP".