PDA

View Full Version : Denso 89661 0F010 Toyota Corolla Verso

juzek
18th July, 2011, 06:35 PM
Toyota Corolla Verso MY2005 D4D
DTC's in PCM says B2799. Engine Immobiliser System Malfunction (I suspect lost synchronization between immo ECU and PCM) -when insert smartkeyinto slot, then immo LED on central dashboard goes OFF, but when push START button - orange LED blinks on it. PCM made by Denso 89661-0F010 with eeprom 93C56 inside (dump attached). Could someone help me with modify eeprom that will make "virgin" PCM, so I next will be ready to do synchronization procedure between PCM and immo ECU (I have original key from this car), please?
Thank You.
Regards

keygargoil
19th July, 2011, 12:37 AM
i have the same with a 2002 carolla i have reprogrammed both keys and ecu and still nowt the security light goes out and i have learnt the box ion wity 4 and 13 but still engine start blocked by immobiliser, anyone have an answer or suggestion

juzek
19th July, 2011, 07:49 PM
Still Looking for advice/help
communication wires between PCM (PINS 29 and 30) and Immo ECU checked - there are 100% in perfect shape ;) (continous and separation from car GND) - it was hard way to do this (whole dashboard was removed from car - grrr I don't like that job very much), On PCBs (immo and PCM booth) there are no trace of wet, water or other things, after inserting smartkey into slot - immo ECU instatntly terminate blinking red LED on dashboard (so is sign that key is recognized by the immo ECU), but on START button orange led starts blinking) - there is ACC position (indicator lamps from SRS, ABS, VSC, engine, and gauges goes alive) but there is no cranking. When tried to read DTCs (Techstream with MVCI module) from Engine I have two codes (B2799 - Immobilser Malfunction, and P1209 Injector control pressure is different than expected). Same DTCs gave me reading by Bosch KTS, but when I tried read DTCs from Immo ECu there was the same (!?), I wonder why in immo box is stored powertrain specific trouble code P1209? With Techstream I can't connect with Immobiliser and the same is with BCM - but as I wrote application is not perfect when works with cheap MVCI interface.. In car there is mounted (in dealership) second immo/alarm GEMEL GM300 with ultrasonic sensors but when disarming it with slotkey that needed inserting into litlle slot LED from this second alarm goes off and from siren there are two beeps. I do not know that GEMEL has feature to disabling car from starting, when I look into wirings there are not wisible any cutoffs, but strange... on FUSE 34 (radio, starting, and many other features in user manual says) there are NOT Voltage and RADIO in this car does not working ! Mayby that is reason.... broken GEMEL security module? I don't have wirings diagram for that Gemel GM300 (mayby it support "hidden" CUT OFF switch or something that interfers with communication between PCM and immo ECU? I'm desperatly looking for any advice that help me with that car (I'm not skilled with japenesse cars, but I like it very much).
Regards

segs
20th July, 2011, 08:07 PM
hi feed power to radio fuse 34 and than try
also start button turn orange when key in slot
but turn green when brake and clutch padel is depressed

segs
20th July, 2011, 08:09 PM
try bridge for 45 min and not 20 mins

juzek
21st July, 2011, 04:49 PM
on fuse (in manual labeled as 34) there is low beam lamp.. after switching on lamps - on that fuse is feeded voltage (user manual is useless), also today tried synchronization for longer period (41minutes and more)... no positive effects. Car still doesn't crank.

juzek
25th July, 2011, 07:31 PM
Techstream in Health Test finds PCM, ABS, Cruise Control, SRS but doesn't communicate with Immobiliser and BCM. Strange behaviour.. if I'm right RED IMMO LED is controlled by IMMO ECU - and it works fine (blinks without key in slot and goes off after inserting), so I think IMMO works OK but doesn't communicate with other modules. In car radio doesn't work. Without wiring diagrams (I have only PCM wiring) I can't check and fix by myself this car without help from more skilled persons.

juzek
26th July, 2011, 10:47 AM
Techstream recognize car as MODEL CUR (Toyota Corolla Verso) (1FT) so it is valid selection (in manual mode I tried to choose also CUR and other models like Avensis etc. but with the same effects.. Offcourse when smartey isn't inserted into slot - then techstream cannot identify car and then there is another option in MODEL menu - KEY LEARN (or something named like that). Next is given to work with module named SMART#ENTRY (SMART#ENTRY(CAN)) but this module didin't answer.. (I think that it means IMMO ECU or BCM). I remember when I worked with succesor of corolla (Auris with smartkey) and that function worked great. Without wirings I cannot decide to spend money on buying new ECUs (IMMO, PCM) only to try who is broken or have not connection with rest of car (on wires from PCM (B29 B30) there is on 100% continius to IMMO ECU). I will spend once more couple of hours with this car and then I think I will must to give up myself and suugest to friend of mine who is owner of that car to take it to more skilled workshop in japenesse cars from Toyota (once more I will try to look at Gemel GM300 alarm module that is istalled in this car (in dealership when it was bought).

bram380
24th September, 2011, 04:31 AM
post here key data