PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes S class 2001 320cdi problems

Speedofix
20th July, 2011, 11:24 AM
I have buy 2001 S 320 cdi this car stop when you have full trottle for 20-50sec when you driving fast. I think mybe someone have chiptune this car before I buy it.(fault code: Rail pressure is to high, car stop, "power control" fault in dashboard) How can I put this car back to orginal? I have slave cmd but this is out of liscense:P any china shit clone tool I can buy to flash it back to normal?

smokinjoe
20th July, 2011, 11:45 AM
had a c220 cdi which did the same and turned out the wrong ecu was fitted to the car,just a thought though..

Speedofix
20th July, 2011, 01:33 PM
after google this problem... alot of w220 320cdi have the same problem, but now answers way:( so don't think chiptuning is the problem.

niki85
20th July, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hi
problem is not chip tunning, it is injectors,
go to bosch service and test injectors, pressure sensor and pressure regulator.

regards

delio78
20th July, 2011, 02:48 PM
test and pump for high pressure

best regards

Speedofix
23rd July, 2011, 05:01 PM
fault code is "too high rail pressure" car have 280.000km on dashboard. a high pressure pump that have run 280.000 sould not make more pressure:P ?

dunnnia
23rd July, 2011, 05:43 PM
Test pressure regulator.

Speedofix
23rd July, 2011, 06:18 PM
I have put on a brand new.. not help

coolis
26th July, 2011, 01:47 PM
You have to change new seal ring your motor fuel line
or change new fuel line on your motor (6 seal ring).

Next you have check your injector exc. Star diagn.

If your car still goes limp mode you have to change new highpressure pump or change new seal ring your pump.

Normally this kind car works fine if there is some leaks somewhere, but if this car is chiptuning then if you have little problem your fuel line or something else, you get trouble code too high railpressure.. because air make bubble on your fuel line and raipressure regulator goes 0-100% evrytime when air bubble goes fuel line..

i hope you understand my english..

P2XA
26th July, 2011, 03:52 PM
the problem in fuel system (need cleaning and test injectors,rail pressure reg)

Speedofix
15th August, 2011, 06:00 PM
Now I have change railpressure sensor, reailpressure regulator and highpressure dieselpump. same problem... Also have Mercedes dealer to updte ECU and no new software... Can it be a injector problem ?

maumaumau
17th August, 2011, 07:19 PM
could be wiring or connectors between rail pressure sensor and ecu...check input signal from rail pressure sensor with voltmeter in the same time with a diagnostic tester monitoring rail pressure, to see if the signal go up before ecu shut down the engine...when you have too high rail pressure,i don't think about injectors...

coolis
17th August, 2011, 07:46 PM
If you sleep over night and then you look yours car fuel line near to fuel filter if you see any air bubble, your fuel line or injectors leaks air to inside.. Can you do leak test on your injectors? or chehk star diag.

snowerf1
17th August, 2011, 11:59 PM
Test injectors, maybe internal leek, dont see it physicly,take 6 hoses in ? lenght of about 13cm thats fits in the top of each injector, ( must disconnect original fuel supply hoses to injectors), then start engine and look how much they fill the hoses you mounted, remember Its easier to put clear view hoses.