PDA

View Full Version : pc input

coyote
21st December, 2008, 02:03 PM
hi all

can anyone tell me what section i need for samsung tele problems

Cable Baron
21st December, 2008, 07:34 PM
you can say what problem you have with your tele here and hopefully someone can help.

westkill
21st December, 2008, 08:55 PM
hi all

can anyone tell me what section i need for samsung tele problems

whats the problem m8 more info :)

coyote
22nd December, 2008, 09:52 AM
hi all
i have a 42 inch samsung Samsung PS42Q7HDX 42”can only get EXT1-EXT2 cant get input to computer to work nor any of the AV's / s-vidio I know it is not my lap top as can use it on another samsung tele i have I have tried factory reset still dosent solve the problem on handset you have a program botton that lets you change between program settings still nothing

Dreamer
22nd December, 2008, 10:28 AM
Without knowing the model it's difficult to tell you exactly how to get inot the correct menu. There should be av button or input button that allows you to select the vga or Pc input.

If you have the manual give it a read or try finding the correct manual for your model through the Samsung website or a google search

coyote
22nd December, 2008, 12:42 PM
Model no is PS42Q7HDX

I have tried factory reset still dosent solve the problem on handset you have a program botton that let you change between program settings still nothing

caveman_nige
22nd December, 2008, 12:55 PM
Samsung PS42Q7HDX 42” (106cm) High Definition Plasma TV. 106cm Built-in High Definition Plasma TV - Imagine the digital high definition experience.

Features:
HDMI Digital Connectivity
Integrated SRS TruSurround XT Speaker System
Red Dot Design Award 2006
DNIe - Digital Natural Image engine (DNIe) is Samsung TV's unique image processing technology that include Motion Optimiser, Contrast 42” (106cm) High Definition Plasma TV Enhancer, Detail Enhancer, Colour Optimiser and Image Optimiser.
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) - Delivering the best picture in ‘Free to Air’ Broadcasting, DVB provides the quality and convenience of digital TV in one solution.

Specifications:
10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
1024 x 768 HD Grade Panel
549 Billion Colour Expression
Over 170 Degree Viewing Angle
Optical Output for Digital Audio to Home Theatre Systems
2 Year Warranty

Connectors
Rear Input Connectors: Component x 1 HDMI x 1 RF x 1 1 x D-Sub (RGB PC) 21-pin SCART x 2
Front Input Connectors: S-Video x 1 Composite x 1
Rear Output Connectors: Audio (Mini Jack) x 1
Front Output Connectors: S-Video x 1 Composite x 1
Headphone Jack: With Headphone Jack

Audio Features
Audio Type: Surround
MTS Stereo: SAP / MTS Stereo
Audio Leveler: With Audio Leveler

coyote
22nd December, 2008, 04:44 PM
that looks like it
do you think i can resolve the problems myself or do you think it need to go back to samsung

caveman_nige
22nd December, 2008, 04:51 PM
If you are trying to connect your laptop to your TV have a read of this thread first..

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f36/lap-top-21717/

coyote
22nd December, 2008, 07:14 PM
read message watched video still no luck went into tele settings pc not hihlighted

coyote
23rd December, 2008, 07:53 PM
hi
did you recieve my reply