PDA

View Full Version : google plus invite

pk.evolved
21st July, 2011, 02:10 PM
If anyone wants google+ invite, just pm me !

Shady
21st July, 2011, 02:12 PM
isnt google+ sort of like facebook? if it is i must ask you WHY would anyone want to?

pk.evolved
21st July, 2011, 02:23 PM
Well, everyone has their own reasons why they want to try it, I'm not forcing anyone to do it. I saw on ebay that people are selling invites, so I want to give them for free. You don't have to be so negative about it. Probably I won't use it too, but I created an account just because of curiosity.

Shady
21st July, 2011, 02:24 PM
really? isnt it free to sign up? what the ~~~~ is so good about it that people are charging?

pk.evolved
21st July, 2011, 02:35 PM
Currently , the sing up is not an open type. You have to get invite from google or from someone who already has a g+ account. I never said that the charging an invite is good, I just said that I've seen it on e-bay. I'm giving invites for free.

Well, I think that you are bored today(or every day). You find some new threads and start to "attack" people for no reason, just to make your day a little more interesting.
You will probably negate everything that I just stated(because you'll be bored if you don't) Am I right ? :D

Either that, or you are incrementing the "Posts" number. XD

Shady
21st July, 2011, 05:49 PM
:D

Either that, or you are incrementing the "Posts" number. XD

hardly mate.. once u hit 300 posts you get 'upgraded' to dk veteran.. after that, post count makes not a blind bit of difference...

pk.evolved
22nd July, 2011, 11:13 AM
Yes, I know that, but still,, there are people who like to do it even though they got the Veteran rank long time ago.

BLiNGDiNG
24th July, 2011, 06:00 PM
Could i get an invite please..

gazz10
7th August, 2011, 08:45 PM
https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?path=%2F%3Fgpinv%3DSeiihnRuDAo%3AAkopAsAw Vks

150 google+ invites here

PatBadger
20th September, 2011, 09:19 AM
Are we all agreed that Google + is pretty rubbish then?

lee_hdi
21st September, 2011, 07:22 PM
Signed up to it yesterday, seems shit and a waste of time

Probably has potential for the future, but for the time being...meh, i'll give it a miss

FantomX
25th October, 2011, 03:20 PM
What about yours experience with G+, for me it is same crap like facebook, it is only matter of time when I will disable every single acc on the socials :\