PDA

View Full Version : newbie to uno

homer41
24th July, 2011, 03:46 PM
hi guys just got my uno pleased with the speed of it flashed with vix image. anyone know how to add/install cccam?

father ted
24th July, 2011, 04:27 PM
you have to download it and put it into the temp folder then load it that way i dont use vix but there is a right way to do it ,at one time you could just ftp it into the image but now you have to do it the right way

dell_xps
24th July, 2011, 04:43 PM
Look for the ipk file, then tranfer it the temp or etc folder I think,
then locate the ipk installer on yer vu, click install, then copy across your cline to the etc folder:-)

RuberDuck
24th July, 2011, 06:04 PM
download the cam from here ( 4th one down )

http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html

FTP the .ipk file you download ti /TMP on your receiver and press BLUE button > VIX > install local extension. you should then see the .ipk file highlight it and press the green button to install.

now once installed copy your CCcam.cfg file to /etc on your receiver. now presuming you have the nessecary details in the CCcam.cfg file press BLUE button > softcam manager and select CCcam to active and autostart.

that should be all thats needed.

homer41
25th July, 2011, 09:50 AM
cheers for all your help guys sorted in the end. now to add bouquets and picons. can i use sgt flip flops bouquets and picon pack on my vu+??

dell_xps
25th July, 2011, 10:21 AM
cheers for all your help guys sorted in the end. now to add bouquets and picons. can i use sgt flip flops bouquets and picon pack on my vu+??

Yes :-), you sure can.

freck
25th July, 2011, 04:55 PM
I'd recommend that you get the Tunisiasat addons manager ipk file and install it.
Youll get all your cams/setting and various tools straight to your box.Might be in the downloads section but deffo here somewhere....if i come across it ill send it.
Freck
Here you go...its an older version but you can update it when youve installed it
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/tunisiasat-addons-manager-1-1-dm800-dm8000-dm500hd-170459/

homer41
25th July, 2011, 05:51 PM
using sgt flip flops and his picons works great

good box too