PDA

View Full Version : the arturian conspiracy anyone know of this theory ?

racin-snake
24th July, 2011, 08:26 PM
just reading a book just now on the arthurian conspiracy

more or less a historical anomaly that the powers that be have all but erased from the history of Britain
quite a genuinely good read an backed up by checkable facts too
the author's Allan Wilson and Baram Blacket
some great re opening of the history of Britain through the authors 35 years of research
***x202a;The Arthurian Conspiracy - trailer***x202c;‏ - YouTube TRAILER HERE
some pretty damning and ultimately provable facts of historical re writes through the centuries
some claims are pretty amazing too but well thought out and researched
a good read ....claiming 2 king Arthur's and a conspiracy to delete or just romanticise the history in the anglo saxon's favour that is
well worth a look

waken
24th July, 2011, 09:46 PM
Not surprised that the powers that be change/ erase anything that may be detrimental to those who govern at the time.
So going by todays powers, nothing has changed.

masur123
25th July, 2011, 12:28 PM
The old saying is that the Victors can dictate the story of the past

TheCoder
25th July, 2011, 02:41 PM
Why would you call this a conspiracy ?

The whole record of history is riddled with innacuracies and inconsistancies often due to either the 'victors' writing those histories (as already pointed out above) or the records being recorded many generations after the original events (word of mouth history).

Events themselves can also be ambiguous. Remember that no two observers of an event ever see (or record) the same thing !

The only 'conspiracies' of history are the vested interests of the so called experts who cant stand to see their own beliefs torn down for a theory with a better fit but, if were honest, thats just human nature rather than any deep seated conspiracy.

racin-snake
25th July, 2011, 04:54 PM
Why would you call this a conspiracy ?

The whole record of history is riddled with innacuracies and inconsistancies often due to either the 'victors' writing those histories (as already pointed out above) or the records being recorded many generations after the original events (word of mouth history).

Events themselves can also be ambiguous. Remember that no two observers of an event ever see (or record) the same thing !

The only 'conspiracies' of history are the vested interests of the so called experts who cant stand to see their own beliefs torn down for a theory with a better fit but, if were honest, thats just human nature rather than any deep seated conspiracy.
the title is what the author used for his blog
if you read the book my friend then you will see your points addressed in full
no point in putting your tuppence worth in till you read the book
that should put the conspiracy bit to rest
as it claims 17th century scholars (after thinking troy was a fictitious place from the mind of a poet) ..altered history ?
you will also see the church and the monarchy had there agendas too for the alternate version they came up with
thus "A CONSPIRACY"

have a look at the book at a library or somewhere then you will see the authors reasoning and the facts he has found and proven
also evidence documented written evidence as well as places and book titles ect that show the authors claims based on factual evidence .
these facts were not as you claim to be altered at the time of the writing of the history but some 1100 years later !!
is it human nature to re write the history and then refuse to repair the damage ? (as they teach our children these lies in colleges, schools, and universities today )
and to alter events and hide the documents that would prove the truth ?
then my friend that in my opinion is conspiracy

the meaning of conspiracy

The essence of conspiracy is the agreement between two or more persons.!
A single person acting alone cannot be guilty of conspiracy

it does in fact take more than one person to manufacture the historical changes "and Ultimately did"

so thus confirms a cover up and or a conspiracy ...."fact"

nara
25th July, 2011, 07:30 PM
Wilson and Blackett are interesting characters. They like to describe themselves as 'historians', but 'amateur researchers' is more accurate. All the books they've published are vanity projects, financed by themselves rather than a reputable publisher.

They claim that the Welsh are one of the Lost Tribes of Israel, that the ancient Welsh translated the Egyptian Hieroglyphs, and that America was discovered by a Welsh Prince in the sixth century. :bird:

Both have stood as BNP candidates.

Baram Blackett (real name Brian Andrew Terry) has a conviction for handling stolen paintings. He did time in prison back in the early 1990s.

Wilson and Terry(Blackett) appear to dislike foreigners, the Police, and anybody who disagrees with them. Many of their books include endless rants against their perceived enemies.

There are strong suspicions that many of the 'artefacts' they have discovered are forgeries.

racin-snake
25th July, 2011, 07:58 PM
Wilson and Blackett are interesting characters. They like to describe themselves as 'historians', but 'amateur researchers' is more accurate. All the books they've published are vanity projects, financed by themselves rather than a reputable publisher.

They claim that the Welsh are one of the Lost Tribes of Israel, that the ancient Welsh translated the Egyptian Hieroglyphs, and that America was discovered by a Welsh Prince in the sixth century. :bird:

Both have stood as BNP candidates.

Baram Blackett (real name Brian Andrew Terry) has a conviction for handling stolen paintings. He did time in prison back in the early 1990s.

Wilson and Terry(Blackett) appear to dislike foreigners, the Police, and anybody who disagrees with them. Many of their books include endless rants against their perceived enemies.

There are strong suspicions that many of the 'artefacts' they have discovered are forgeries.

any proof please ?

also amateur researchers who have in fact sent and have an open invitation to share all found information and any other of the evidence found to the historical agency's of this country
and completely funded by the sales of their books (their own money)
and to boot no government researchers would touch this sort of research only amateur research is available to take on this type of research
other wise the powers that be (the people would make the historical records would have egg on their face as in fact they would be investigating already establish records and if revealed to be false ?)

then this would be a real controversial point !

and by fear of their jobs wont touch the subject !

i think that anyone's previous convictions or any other personal records are not exactly worthy of debate here (we all have pasts)

as in fact jimmy boyle who was a convicted murderer wrote a book based on what his claims to be facts were?

so similarly the discredit points scored only make the facts more worthy of a look IMHO

also do you have any facts to these claims of forgery and other evidence to prove these claims ?
this i would like to see ,as this and other links argue the opposite

Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett are teh worlds leading authorities on King Arthur and his Kingdom, he was real (http://treasure1.tripod.com/wilson.html)

Baram Blackett (real name Brian Andrew Terry) funnily enough many authors assume what is called a nom de plume

i think you will find its certainly not uncommon nor illegal lol

those who try to discredit are more than likely attempting to use the both authors past to disprove any facts or evidence now thats :bird:

some proof please !

until then i can only describe the above post as a discrediting attempt on the author based on a crock of sh*t

AND" NOT THE EVIDENCE OR CLAIMS MADE "

and why does the politics you state discredit anyone ?
the BNP are a recognised parliamentary group
so are you saying that these guys would be more credible being labour or conservative candidates ?

so political affiliation makes evidence not evidence ?
your off your rocker man !

look at these political dinosaurs records lol they are and have just been proven to be ~~~~in liars ..and they run the country

again try hard to discredit the evidence ...not mock as this is plainly not anything worth looking at without facts

and please back up these comments

as i think you have copied an pasted from another site (as per your usual )

also allegations based on counterfeiting artefacts .......are these claims proven ?

please show proof of these forgeries

as "strong suspicion " is not proof ! it is without substantial proof of these facts just a conspiracy by the authorities against the authors

another attempt to discredit findings to compete with the ones that are taught today

also did they not find a Viking long boat in the coast of north america ?
taught in schools it was established at circa 1100 AD (in conventional history's estimate that is)
quite a few centuries before Columbus ..so who gets the credit for the discovery of America then ?.

then why so unrealistic someone before then had done a similar thing and sailed to America ?
is that so crazy ? :bird:

unrealistic look at anything but the curriculum taught agenda mate
in your opinion can they never be wrong ?

have a look ...come back with an informed view not slander with unproven attempts to discredit the authors please !

do some research in both directions it might change your outlook to be not so single minded
and not to rely on debunking by conjecture and assumptions which are in fact not evidence but just bunkum to spin the issue ..."throw enough mud and some is bound to stick" tactics lol

TheJackel
27th July, 2011, 09:02 PM
And breathe mate, all true but a leopard never changes his spots, you are proverbially pissing:goodpost: in the wind.

Snowy79
27th July, 2011, 09:21 PM
The only problem with conspiracy theories is that most of the contradicting evidence is written by people who weren't there.

nara
27th July, 2011, 10:35 PM
Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett are teh worlds leading authorities on King Arthur and his Kingdom, he was real (http://treasure1.tripod.com/wilson.html)

The punctuation and grammar on that site are truly shocking m8. I do hope you don't expect me or anyone else to take it seriously.

racin-snake
27th July, 2011, 10:54 PM
The punctuation and grammar on that site are truly shocking m8. I do hope you don't expect me or anyone else to take it seriously.

i wouldn't expect anything more from "YOU"
as you clearly haven't anything more to have a go at thats relevant have you ?
that whole post and that's the quote you come up with lol

PATHETIC AS PER USUAL

cant debate on the facts or evidence ..yet cant deal with poor grammar and punctuation lol

get a life mate your clearly just having a go again and your clearly out of your depth go away and come back
with a realistic debate with something relevant
its apparent .you cant actually consume the concept mentally
this is your usual retort a while after the post was put up lol
(and i know you looked the morning it was posted)
and its took all this time to come back with punctuation and spelling

your a joke mate a pariah :roflmao:.nowt to give but stupidity

your just a fool .......and its fantastic folk can see you for what you are

got to be said it makes me laugh

albeit not with you more at you ...sad ..so sad ... the webs own grammar and spelling monitor norah lol

who uses text abbreviations such as m8 in "HIS" perfect grammar .......mmmmm ...are we to take your comments seriously then ?????

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

i congratulate your great effort................... NOT !

racin-snake
28th July, 2011, 12:09 PM
And breathe mate, all true but a leopard never changes his spots, you are proverbially pissing:goodpost: in the wind.

yea i suppose one analogy that fits there mate and thanks for the reminder
but just posting in the hope "someone" might actually go have a look at what's going on and maybe get a insight into what's happening in the world that's not just given to us to digest without questioning

my hope is that it might push some to have a poke around and see both sides of these stories and make an informed decision (based on after review ) a definitive process of evaluating the evidence on all sides what they deem to be there own personal outcome

pissing in the wind it may well be ? but i do feel its far worth the effort to have a full and concise detailed look at all available evidence

i really think it might work for some and more so give insight to look rather than blindly follow (just a hope maybe some will look )

racin-snake
28th July, 2011, 12:12 PM
The only problem with conspiracy theories is that most of the contradicting evidence is written by people who weren't there.

mmm not necessarily and i am definitely not a 100% with you on that statement Snowy

considering the governments have a tool's they use called
;NON DISCLOSURE and the official secrets act etc etc

so hardly likely evidence can be collated in a human lifetime in most major cases like 75 years non disclosure makes that a tad difficult for mere mortals

secondly Iran /Contras and Nixon's Watergate were shown to be "conspired" in the lifetime of the people
involving the CIA and Oliver North and congress members in the states all implicated in the arms deals ...and most probably assassinations too

"all exposed by the people who were actually there"

so much evidence takes a while sometimes to collect and sift through
these thing along with governmental disclosure restraints make it impossible for the evidence to be shown quickly

non disclosure would also be a worthy cause of hindrance in the fact of recent conspiracy evidence
with full disclosure facts proof of the recent conspiracy's would be out in full
IE. "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq which Tony Blair and president bush were fully implicated
and evidence suppressed ...all facts shown by people who were actually there at the time

so yea sometimes it takes time to actually possess facts and evidence to put to the investigation

so the problem with conspiracy's is by nature they are very well hidden and time restraints are placed as a barrier to keep the facts firmly in the dark away from us the people .

as of now evidence is being fought for in relation to pan-am 103
(Lockerbie plane)
in which suppressed evidence to the guilt of al magrahi is shown to be riddled full of evidential holes and his conviction extremely shaky

so maybe another conspiracy may be brought to light by
"the people who were there"

much more on the doorstep being investigated too such as 7/7 and 9/11

all being investigated by people who were there !

have a good look and see what as been suppressed including a one for particular relevance ..is stated above pan-am 103 you should have a root around on this subject

might be a real eye opener !

some more here posted by Redspider (thanks red spider for that bit of info) http://www.newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/980/33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know-Updated-Revised-and-Extended.aspx

all relevant and most reported shortly after the the incidents and proven to be factual conspiracy's !

a great analogy i have just read is probably as close to that claimed as the truth in conspiracy's

"it is like the truth is locked in a safe ......but that safe has a combination

but the combination is locked in that very same safe " it wont open itself "we" have to crack it to get to the truth !

so try every combination to get to the truth