PDA

View Full Version : What need to pay attention when use the mb star c4?

nicole99wu
25th July, 2011, 10:04 AM
Recently I buy an mb star c4 diagnostic tool, and after using, I would like to share something needed to pay attention when we use it.

1.Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note, anti-virus software can flag up mb star c4 software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our mb star c4 software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.

2. Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.

I hope I post this can help who want to know about this. And this is very important.

kar407
7th January, 2012, 12:46 AM
the only probleme that i have is the cable between the computer and c4 interface. it domaged quikly

DB_member
10th January, 2012, 12:51 PM
the only probleme that i have is the cable between the computer and c4 interface. it domaged quikly

You will find more problems eventually... :rolleyes:

DB_member
10th January, 2012, 12:55 PM
Recently I buy an mb star c4 diagnostic tool, and after using, I would like to share something needed to pay attention when we use it.

1.Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note, anti-virus software can flag up mb star c4 software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our mb star c4 software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.

2. Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.

I hope I post this can help who want to know about this. And this is very important.

What did you put to the hard drive? The real software works find with symantec antivirus (and some other similar SW). There must be something wrong in your product if the antivirus tool breaks it.

By the way, it has been very few hard drives I've seen coming from China that did not have any virus. Of course your hard drives may be different but then I don't understand your warning about antivirus protection (after all, this is not about installation and installation tools but about using the tool).

nicole99wu
11th January, 2012, 09:48 AM
What did you put to the hard drive? The real software works find with symantec antivirus (and some other similar SW). There must be something wrong in your product if the antivirus tool breaks it.

By the way, it has been very few hard drives I've seen coming from China that did not have any virus. Of course your hard drives may be different but then I don't understand your warning about antivirus protection (after all, this is not about installation and installation tools but about using the tool).

there's no virus acturally, it's china clone one, the antivirus software recognize it to be a virus and break it.
i have to ask help for the supplier and reinstall the software, then it works :giveup: