PDA

View Full Version : DM 500s Help

bulletz
21st December, 2008, 10:40 PM
Hi,
i ave a dreambox 500s and i am familar with the aspects of this box however some things i am new with. The digital kaoas image downlaods the config files and emulator. I obtained the satan keys and did as instructed but what am i supposed to do now. i have read coutless forums and tested them out but they dont work. The only channels i get decrypted are jetix and sometimes mtv. By the way i use a motorised dish. Is there something special you have to do.
any help would be apreaciated.

opsmonkey
21st December, 2008, 10:43 PM
what channels are you trying to view with keys alone..?

most channels have moved to non hacked encryption

firestorm
21st December, 2008, 10:47 PM
a lot of keys no longer work some are old the other piont is that your attr should be set to 644 in the keys folder try and google for the eagle keys they are normaly up to date

bulletz
21st December, 2008, 11:46 PM
After i put the keys in. Which emulator should i use. is it mgcam.

Curious123
22nd December, 2008, 10:18 AM
You can use the latest CCcam or Mgcam, either one will work though most people are using CCcam.

bulletz
22nd December, 2008, 01:48 PM
do i need to link it with a cardserver and what is the procedure of doing it. Can i

Curious123
22nd December, 2008, 03:41 PM
There are nearly 3000-5000 channels on a motorised satellite configuration and majority of these are available without having anything to do with cardsharing. We seem to have created this atmosphere intentionally or unintenionally whereby people seem to assume that unless they are in the cardshare syndicate than they cannot view anything on the sat.If all you are decrypting at the moment is jetix and mtv than cardsharing won't solve your problems.

bulletz
22nd December, 2008, 05:18 PM
Thank you for all your help opsmonkey, firestorm and curious 123. i will test it out tonite but i do have one more question. there is already a config file for magic cam in the eagal keys archieve. Do i overwrite it with the latest magic cam emulator config files using the koas image or do i just download a magic cam emulator and it should do the job. and also what version of magic or ccam should use.
thanx.

opsmonkey
22nd December, 2008, 05:40 PM
There are nearly 3000-5000 channels on a motorised satellite configuration and majority of these are available without having anything to do with cardsharing. We seem to have created this atmosphere intentionally or unintenionally whereby people seem to assume that unless they are in the cardshare syndicate than they cannot view anything on the sat.If all you are decrypting at the moment is jetix and mtv than cardsharing won't solve your problems.

if i # out my lines and run off keys only very very little clears compared to, say, 7 months ago.. as channels move over to unhacked encryption im afraid CS will be the only way to view, therefore i would say it will solve his problems..

he doesnt have to pay for it, which, seems to be a common misconception here