PDA

View Full Version : golf 5-6 tv activation

laserkill
1st August, 2011, 10:51 AM
hi i have a golf 6 with radio DVD and TV but when i start the car the dvd stop you know and when i start a gain to go same were it stop. can any body tell me with what tool can i deactive thes blockade sorry for lang

nany
1st August, 2011, 12:30 PM
if you have the last generation carradio of volkswagen to activate tv u need two tools to do this ,first with Martech clip or try with Vag-com

laserkill
1st August, 2011, 06:06 PM
i need to deactive the dvd you know i wana dvd to work me when im driving

laserkill
2nd August, 2011, 09:51 PM
RNS.
can any bady please tell me with what tool can i deactive the block of dvd when im driving in the car please.

laserkill
2nd August, 2011, 09:52 PM
beacose only when car is stop i can see the dvd.

skyline-GTR
2nd August, 2011, 10:18 PM
someone is easy put one meter in ass than one milimeter in brain, laserkill are u blind or what? nany is told u martech working that job and u again ask what tool work

ruscic
2nd August, 2011, 11:11 PM
hello
RNS xxx?

bkenigma
5th August, 2011, 05:08 PM
hi i have a golf 6 with radio DVD and TV but when i start the car the dvd stop you know and when i start a gain to go same were it stop. can any body tell me with what tool can i deactive thes blockade sorry for lang

Is it RNS510? If so PM me for VIM activation CD.

bkenigma

nany
6th August, 2011, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=laserkill;1197268]beacose only when car is stop i can see the dvd.[/QUOTE

look at the pinout of your radio you have to find a wire to ground it is probably linked to the handbrake:celticscarf::celticscarf::celticscarf:

M1DJF
6th August, 2011, 09:35 PM
Yes it's connected to hand brake as Nany said , it's for safety reasons DVD goes of when you drive because you watch DVD and not the road.