PDA

View Full Version : tm 6800 hd assistance

bimbam
1st August, 2011, 10:41 PM
Hi Guys,

I am having trouble getting the bbc hd channels etc on my TM 6800hd.

I am running the patch 6.91p march 2010, and the softkey before the latest.

I had them at one point but now the channel names are there but the channels are blank.

I was running 6.92 patch but this also had the same problem.

I have seen people add the channel updates but my box does not seem to recognise the file names.

Thanks in advance

thijs
2nd August, 2011, 01:14 AM
goto mainmenu>installation>advandce search>click/ok on transponder the transponder list will come up go down to transponder 10.847 v 22000 and click on this then go down to the 22000 change this to 23000 and goto scan this should work
if you can't change it you will have to get the latest patch in
Download center (http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/main.php) just click on your series make sure you download patch for your series you don't state if you have a super or non super so make sure you click on the right series and download latest patch for your tm
and then try to update your transponder again

bimbam
10th August, 2011, 09:41 PM
Hi, I have done everything including getting the latest patch but it does not enable me to change 22000 to 23000 any more ideas?? I have the tm 6800hd non super.
Thanks

thijs
10th August, 2011, 09:48 PM
then first delete that transponder and then add the transponder with the correct details 10.847 v 23000 and then scan

dick b
11th August, 2011, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=bimbam;1207180]Hi, I have done everything including getting the latest patch but it does not enable me to change 22000 to 23000 any more ideas?? I have the tm 6800hd non super.
Thanks[/QUOTE

I"ve got the TM6800HD mate and you should have no probs with bbc HD.
go to the advanced search menu.and scroll to 10.847 and as suggested by thijs delete TP (yellow button) then green button "add TP" and put the following details in on the transponder line put 10.847 on the symbol rate put 23000 on the polarization line V modulation DVB-S2 QPSK code rate 8/9 pilot OFF search type FTA and then red button SCAN.I use patch 704p as this gives access to whats left of bulsat on 39E. if you want canal digitaal when its available use patch 699p but you cant have both on the same patch.

DeviousG
11th August, 2011, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE=bimbam;1207180]Hi, I have done everything including getting the latest patch but it does not enable me to change 22000 to 23000 any more ideas?? I have the tm 6800hd non super.
Thanks[/QUOTE

I"ve got the TM6800HD mate and you should have no probs with bbc HD.
go to the advanced search menu.and scroll to 10.847 and as suggested by thijs delete TP (yellow button) then green button "add TP" and put the following details in on the transponder line put 10.847 on the symbol rate put 23000 on the polarization line V modulation DVB-S2 QPSK code rate 8/9 pilot OFF search type FTA and then red button SCAN.I use patch 704p as this gives access to whats left of bulsat on 39E. if you want canal digitaal when its available use patch 699p but you cant have both on the same patch.

Ive this problem aswel except mine says no sattelite when i click OK on advance, any ideas ?

dick b
12th August, 2011, 12:21 PM
[quote=dick b;1207776]

Ive this problem aswel except mine says no sattelite when i click OK on advance, any ideas ?

highlight the satellite setup sub menu in installation and press "OK"twice make sure there is a tick against any sats you want(yellow button) other than that you will have to give a lot more details eg:what sats you can get and some of the channels on them.your box may just be maxed out and you will then have to delete all the dead transponders and the channels you do not use. you can always do a factory reset under system settings. but you will lose all data unless you save your channel list to a usb stick or load the default list.

DeviousG
12th August, 2011, 10:14 PM
[quote=DeviousG;1208602]

highlight the satellite setup sub menu in installation and press "OK"twice make sure there is a tick against any sats you want(yellow button) other than that you will have to give a lot more details eg:what sats you can get and some of the channels on them.your box may just be maxed out and you will then have to delete all the dead transponders and the channels you do not use. you can always do a factory reset under system settings. but you will lose all data unless you save your channel list to a usb stick or load the default list.

Thanks alot - Sorted it, you know of a good up to date channel list, and how i install it via usb ? thanks

dick b
13th August, 2011, 12:49 PM
[quote=dick b;1209032]

Thanks alot - Sorted it, you know of a good up to date channel list, and how i install it via usb ? thanks

I dont bother with channel lists but you can experiment with this one of mine if you want you will have to re enter your lat /long after if on usals.
to start with back up your present channels by putting a usb stick in the box pressing usb on the H/set then scroll to data transfer>ok>red button to save your channels.
then down load and unzip the cndf file I"ve sent.put the usb stick in your computer and click on the unzipped file and click on"copy this file".in the dropdown menu that appears find your stick mine comes up as HOPPY label E. and click on it followed by"copy"at the bottom.the file should now be on your usb stick. put this back in your STB go to usb and data transfer highlight the new file>ok and >ok to normal DB.the channels should now be in your box.
NB the file I"ve sent has no favorites and only 39E,19E and 28.2E are in any sort of order at the start of the channels.

bimbam
14th August, 2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks guys it worked like a charm.

I also wanted to mention that I was using a logitech harmony remote which does not allow to enter a transponder it always makes the sat box reset so I just used the original remote, it worked like a charm and I have now used your channel list and got channel 4 hd too.

:party ::marchmellow::celticscarf::tee:

dick b
15th August, 2011, 12:52 PM
by the way any locked channels you find on that list of mine you can open with 2011 as pin if your own doesnt work.