PDA

View Full Version : Chipbox & Boost Pedal!!!

shanektm450
3rd August, 2011, 06:28 PM
Hi people just got agency in my part of country for chipbox was very surprised by the gaines on golf 6 155kw to 184kw with 50nm torque for little money. And it is down the line of the ECU so no ****ing about the ECU ,so if client needs to take to agents for service it can be taken off . The unit is plug and play and 3 years warrentee.:cheers:

Cheers
Shane

oldford
3rd August, 2011, 07:09 PM
Did you actually measure that or are you just quoting the gaine from their website?

shanektm450
4th August, 2011, 12:07 AM
Did you actually measure that or are you just quoting the gaine from their website?

Well today we fitted a 1KZ-te (toyota 3.0l turbo) with one, with the rolling road test (racelogic) we got 64kw before 0-100km 21.3sec after fitting 76kw 15.5sec 0-100km and customer very happy tomorrow we are fitting one on toyota D4D and will report back PS!! Also fitted a Boost Pedal to 2010 BMW 1.35 and the expression on customers face was, how the hell can that small box make such a difference.
Cheers
Shane

oldford
4th August, 2011, 11:01 AM
An 1KZ-te should have 97kw standard. Probably something wrong with this one.

faiscamix
4th August, 2011, 11:27 AM
Sorry but i don't believe on fooling sensors to achieve more performance. I was looking arround to try to see how this one specificaly work's but i could'nt find nothing about it. You can make it with nice maps , and you can make it better with a reprog. Why to put some box with resistors to fool ecu ? Can you have shure that it will not damage ecu at long term because sensors are running at diferent values ? Man we are not alquimists we are technitians.

Best regards

shanektm450
5th August, 2011, 05:04 PM
An 1KZ-te should have 97kw standard. Probably something wrong with this one.

That was KW on the wheels not flywheel. Then we fitted a chipbox to a toyota D4d 3.0l and it was a auto 20kw more 50nm just woke the beast up inside this pickup PS!! This unit was fitted to the main principal of our local toyota dealer and he is very happy, there diagnostics machine cant pick the unit up or any fault codes ,so when you take it for a service you can just unplug unit it takes 2 minutes!!! Next BMW 335 BI Turbo
Cheers Shane