PDA

View Full Version : how to install EWA net

nicole99wu
4th August, 2011, 07:18 AM
hi, guys, do you have the problem of install the EWA net, if you meet this problem, you can unload this file to solve this.

best regard.

tuananh0806
19th September, 2011, 10:57 AM
you have search google and you infomation install

DB_member
19th September, 2011, 08:35 PM
you have search google and you infomation install

His guide is fine too but it is from the WIS and EPC installation DVDs, so why download it from his post when the DVDs are needed anyway before any of the EWA NET components can be installed.

I'm afraid this member is a tools seller and wants to impress newbies with some basic info that has been posted at DK almost hundreds of times already. A bit of a nuisance because of all that duplicated content.

trico
21st September, 2011, 05:21 PM
His guide is fine too but it is from the WIS and EPC installation DVDs, so why download it from his post when the DVDs are needed anyway before any of the EWA NET components can be installed.

I'm afraid this member is a tools seller and wants to impress newbies with some basic info that has been posted at DK almost hundreds of times already. A bit of a nuisance because of all that duplicated content.
db_member you are right , i just googled nicole99wu and find loads of junk and spam written by this virus in other forum exactly like in our forum, now the funny point is that this virus was banned for this same thread in garageforum.co.uk
how to install the EWA net (http://garageforum.co.uk/forum/137-mercedes-benz/22461-how-to-install-the-ewa-net.html)
i hope she/he soon also gets :beheaded: here