PDA

View Full Version : Vcm Clone

foxtec800
4th August, 2011, 08:06 AM
Loads of threads on this already i know and i`ve read most of them with varied degrees of success,,,
but what version of IDS can u reliably use with clone tool and what workaround/patch actually does what it says on the tin..
any help would be great,, been using V63 for a while and figure it`s time to upgrade,, tried loads or versions/patches but none seem to be reliable.. Any Help Please...

adi14
4th August, 2011, 12:47 PM
hi

my VCM clone works with IDS 71 and IDS 72 wihout any patch very good.....the programming mode is also available and work fine.

work with all ford cars (only the new ford KA do not work....this model have a other OBD cable)

not all VCM are updateable....some have problems after a update....other ones work fine with a new ROM version.

you have to look when you licenc will be expired. wiht newer IDS version ford delete some serial from clone VCM...so they don`t work with newer IDS versions. you have to try it.

foxtec800
4th August, 2011, 03:48 PM
loaded V71 and got the red license expired screen,
guess mine is a blocked serial,, any way around this?

nicole99wu
5th August, 2011, 08:57 AM
Loads of threads on this already i know and i`ve read most of them with varied degrees of success,,,
but what version of IDS can u reliably use with clone tool and what workaround/patch actually does what it says on the tin..
any help would be great,, been using V63 for a while and figure it`s time to upgrade,, tried loads or versions/patches but none seem to be reliable.. Any Help Please...
hi, the vcm v63 can't update. Now the vcm is update to v74, you need buy one new.