PDA

View Full Version : Chery J5 keys

ascotauto
4th August, 2011, 04:22 PM
Hi guys im battling with a Chey to code keys. I am using original Zed Bull read dump using Omega but according to the engineer i have the dump wrong.On omega i use mtrk connector908AS60/Az60 and solder chip MC68HC908AB16A and read with mtrk. I get a dump and when i put it in zedbull open file it brings up Opel C. I produced a TPH1 transponder 7935 and it says succesful but transponder does not start vehicle. I have attached dump and please excuse double post in immo. Immo box is black with yellow sticker 2 connectors on it . Made in China. Even if i can get a immo off for this i will be happy. Lastly i am following instructions on Zedbull to solder chip onto Mtrk adaptor if i am doing this incorrect please advise or if anyone has a easier method please advise all help appreciated. Thanks in advance to any or all contributors

ascotauto
10th August, 2011, 09:49 AM
hey guys thanks to a very good friend i am sorted. This chip is encrypted yes

keygargoil
21st August, 2011, 10:52 PM
it has security when a chip reads ad ad ad ad this is an automatic reading when the reader detects security to bypasas on omega skip security and select the mask if you cannot find the mask on your list select scan, omega will take about 10 mins to scan the chip for the security bytes once read you will be able to skip the security and read the chip