PDA

View Full Version : In DESPERATE need of original DUCATI 1198S (2009) Ecu .BIN

manzo
8th August, 2011, 09:52 AM
Hi folks,
As of title, i am in desperate need of the original Ducati 1198S Ecu dump .bin file !
Also if any of you have the Ducati Performance 1198S .bin, it would be very apreciated !
thanks in advance !
Manzo.

ducatisti
8th August, 2011, 09:14 PM
Christ. Why would you want a Ducati performance bin . They are total junk worse than stock . Ok you get the added benefit of lambda deactivation and a higher rev limit but that's it .

Problem is with Ducati even one custom tuned map made on the dyno at every tps and rpm point , I mean all of them without skipping with a total time of 13 hours work , even the putting this file into an identical bike the power and afr will be way different . These Ducati have ridiculas descrepencys in injectors flow , cam timing and compression from bike to bike .

Anyway enough of my rant . Pm me you e mail with the file size you need and ill shoot over what you need .

I also have olsx map packs for all superbikes . The latest includes the speed triple 675r. Every Ducati model is covered with maps confirmed and named by us using the dyno . Everything including immo off , lambda maps , enrichment maps are there . Everything ecm original does not have :)