PDA

View Full Version : Tanking in the shower(no typing error)

jcgrumbles
9th August, 2011, 07:24 PM
I live in the north east of england and im going to make a shower room,ive looked at loads of tanking suppliers and they all come out at around ?600 for a kit for about five foot by four (which includes the drain as well)has anyone here used one of these kits?They seem pretty much straightforward for a timber floor like mine,regards,grumbles:hmmmm:

reddevil157
13th August, 2011, 09:46 PM
Hey m8, ya got a link to your pricing, I googled shower tanking kits and they were a lot cheaper, stick up a link to compare.

jcgrumbles
14th August, 2011, 01:44 PM
Hey m8, ya got a link to your pricing, I googled shower tanking kits and they were a lot cheaper, stick up a link to compare.
Hello red,thanks for the reply,when wor lass gets back from seeing george in asda i will get her to show me how to put links up and i can show you .The one i was looking at was on www.bathroom2ucom (http://www.bathroom2ucom) and at 1500 x1200 it was ?658...jesus,thats a lot of money when i type it,and just to get to floor level.Do you not want to buy a holiday bungalow in sunny south shields mate,weve been on the market for ages and were now at the stage where we dont really want to spend money on the place but wear and tear is catching up you know...bloody women...

reddevil157
16th August, 2011, 12:07 AM
Hello red,thanks for the reply,when wor lass gets back from seeing george in asda i will get her to show me how to put links up and i can show you .The one i was looking at was on www.bathroom2ucom (http://www.bathroom2ucom) and at 1500 x1200 it was ?658...jesus,thats a lot of money when i type it,and just to get to floor level.Do you not want to buy a holiday bungalow in sunny south shields mate,weve been on the market for ages and were now at the stage where we dont really want to spend money on the place but wear and tear is catching up you know...bloody women...I can hardly pay for my own house m8 lol, I was looking at something else m8 sorry lol