PDA

View Full Version : Itgate web interface

Millzzy
11th August, 2011, 11:37 AM
Just a quick one guys , had a unfortunate event with my itgate remote :-( so im waiting for a part to repair it , in the meantime im screwed for changing channels lol. You guys probably know but thought it worth a mention , open internet explorer / firefox etc , and in the address bar type the ip address of your itgate.This should bring up the login screen , if you havent changed anything just put root as your username and hit enter , bingo this will enable you to see all your chans , change over channel , reboot your box etc etc , has saved me alot of grief from the missis ;-) , also streaming and recording ( havent tried it yet so dont quote me ) seem to be possible from here too , hope this helps some poor soul like me !!!:party :

Just on a side note does anyone know where to get a remote i have looked everywhere with no luck !

mept1
11th August, 2011, 06:07 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f138/remote-control-173183/

have a look

Millzzy
11th August, 2011, 08:38 PM
cheers mept , i changed the LED then realised the blue ceramic resonator at the bottom had snapped to pins , thats the part im waiting for

mept1
11th August, 2011, 08:53 PM
If all else fails,i have a battered one here..but does work..and your welcome to it for a last resort..

mept1
11th August, 2011, 09:04 PM
Just a quick one guys , had a unfortunate event with my itgate remote :-( so im waiting for a part to repair it , in the meantime im screwed for changing channels lol. You guys probably know but thought it worth a mention , open internet explorer / firefox etc , and in the address bar type the ip address of your itgate.This should bring up the login screen , if you havent changed anything just put root as your username and hit enter , bingo this will enable you to see all your chans , change over channel , reboot your box etc etc , has saved me alot of grief from the missis ;-) , also streaming and recording ( havent tried it yet so dont quote me ) seem to be possible from here too , hope this helps some poor soul like me !!!:party :

Just on a side note does anyone know where to get a remote i have looked everywhere with no luck !

And back up and flash works a treat as well

Millzzy
14th August, 2011, 09:04 AM
Quick update guys a 3.68 ceramic resonator definately works replaced mine this morning so sourcing a part for these remotes doesn't seem to be to bad after all , hope this helps