PDA

View Full Version : starview 7 new box

blackmail
11th August, 2011, 01:07 PM
just trying to get my head around this new starview setup, is this right i have to buy a box of ebay or somewhere, then i have to pay mystarview for access to the server?
or where do i buy a box off mystarview so i get access to the server without paying ?80 + ?45

or do i just ****it off and get a kview? (where is there a cheap location for these)
my thanks in advance

ramjamman
11th August, 2011, 01:40 PM
:questionmark::dontknow:read just below u post go sat way cabel is not the way it will make u:mad: read about on here u will learn a lot:wink:

lincsat
11th August, 2011, 02:06 PM
Some sellers have the Starview with 6 Months server pre-paid, ask before you buy.

ramjamman
11th August, 2011, 04:27 PM
:dontknow:
Some sellers have the Starview with 6 Months server pre-paid, ask before you buy.
:questionmark: not much good when they can change dates on box when they want:mad: done it on me and some others last night:coffin:most now me thinks:dontknow:

cactikid
11th August, 2011, 04:38 PM
if you are silly enough to buy a starview without doing any reading or research,dont expect a lot.

ramjet
11th August, 2011, 10:29 PM
the OP has got the correct name though hasnt he , think kiddy should have copyrighted that name ;)

also seems blackmail has hit the nail on the head too

lincsat
12th August, 2011, 03:36 AM
But you didn't buy your box or sub from the current server operator, you got some free access to the new server. The original Starview team ceased a few Months ago.

blackmail
15th August, 2011, 03:44 PM
is just there a place i can buy a box that is supplied by the people running the new server?

cactikid
15th August, 2011, 04:14 PM
and you still want to buy a starview? payview sub has also gone up in price lol

blackmail
16th August, 2011, 02:52 PM
i have sat but some people only have cable

deks
17th August, 2011, 01:02 AM
and you still want to buy a starview? payview sub has also gone up in price lol
how do u pay and how much is it mine has expired 15th aug:hmmmm:

mtv1
17th August, 2011, 01:07 AM
sorry for butting in but sit back and smell the roses y pay for someth that is not well look at sat side a dm 500 plus sub would cost about 150 quid :hmmmm: google cardshare or ask your mates ;)