PDA

View Full Version : wii wireless

pj72
22nd December, 2008, 10:17 PM
can any 1 tell me to go wireless on the wii do you need a wii wireless connection or can you just use a laptop usb 1
thanks

ianmac
22nd December, 2008, 10:41 PM
can any 1 tell me to go wireless on the wii do you need a wii wireless connection or can you just use a laptop usb 1
thanks

Not quite sure what you are trying to do...
Are you trying to connect the wii to the internet or trying to connect to your laptop?

pj72
22nd December, 2008, 11:16 PM
trying to connect to the internet

pj72
22nd December, 2008, 11:18 PM
would buy the lan adapter but pc to far away

Fluid
22nd December, 2008, 11:28 PM
thanks

It's wifi enabled so you need to have a wireless router (Cable) or Modem Router (ADSL) set up. Then connect to your network wirelessly.

pj72
22nd December, 2008, 11:38 PM
i have a wireless router so i should be connected then?why do they sell WIRELESS LAN USB WiFi DONGLE
WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTOR thought i would have to buy one or use usb one on laptop

pj72
22nd December, 2008, 11:54 PM
It's wifi enabled so you need to have a wireless router (Cable) or Modem Router (ADSL) set up. Then connect to your network wirelessly.

i've had the wii for a year now and did'nt no that thats bad thanks for the help

dell_xps
22nd December, 2008, 11:59 PM
i've had the wii for a year now and did'nt no that thats bad thanks for the help

Or buy a usb to rj45 connector/ lan network, either connect it straight to your cable modem, or straight to your router, doesnt have to be a wireless router either.
HTH